Making a move

Malaysia

Me and the girls just came from the mall from buying clothes,shoes,flower crowns, anything they wanted. We were now on our way to Chandra's house I just pulled up in her drive way. We all got out and I helped them with their bags. I went to knock on the door and Chandra answered.

"Hello Chandra."

"Hey honey thanks for keeping them."

"No problem."

We walked in the house to sit on the couch in the living room.

"Did y'all have fun?" Chandra asked

"Yes we went to six flags, glow zone, every place." Kay Kay said

"Oh really Malaysia but I told you not to buy them anything."

"Girl it's fine these are my little nieces so you know I finna spoil them."

"Alright I ain't going to stop you."

"But I gotta get going I will text you later."

"Okay see sis be safe."

"Bye beautiful nieces."

"Bye thank you auntie Malaysia." Chaylin said.

"No problem sweetheart."

I have each of them a hug and got in my car to get something to eat. August, Trey and Kiki were all at the house. Chris and Raven were getting ready for their little date.

Raven

I was getting ready for my little date with Chris, my mother is going to be watching Kayden for me the door bell rang.

"Mom thanks I will see you lata love you be safe."

"Love you to honey be safe have fun."

After that I made my way to the door when I opened it I seen Chris holding some flowers in his hand. I walked to his car and we got in.

" By the way you look beautiful as always."

I blushed. "Thank you and you look handsome as always."

"Girl yes but I got some tips from August and I am sure you will love this."

"Okay don't let me down."

"Oh trust me you won't I got this down pack." He said popping his invisible collar.

"You is so funny." I said chuckling.

"I know."

She was about to say until she turned the radio up and I looked seeing Post to be playing and she started singing along.

"If y'all dude come close to me he gone wanna ride off in a gost with me
I might let your boy chauffeur me but her gotta eat the booty like groceries
But he gotta get rid of these hoes for me
Might have the nigga selling his soul for me
Ooh, thats how it pose to be
If he wants me to expose the freak
Oooh, that's how it pose to be
Everything how it suppose to be

"Looka you say you know our song."

"Yes that's my song."

"How many of my songs you know."

"A lot."

"Oh really but we are here."

We got out and he grabbed my hand. We started walking and the he covered my eyes then we stopped.

"Open them."

I opened them. "Oh my gosh Chris you is so sweet."

"Thanks but here have a seat."

He pulled out my chair and I sat down. We sat down and talked and enjoyed ourselves.

Malaysia

I was walking out of Starbucks from getting a frappuccino and a muffin. I got in my car and texted August to let them know I was on my way. I got in my car and drove I stopped at a red light. The light turned green and I was about to turn the corner. While turning the corner the next thing I know was I felt something hitting my car. I lost control of the car and I seen the car ran in the tree next thing I know I blacked out.

Who do you think hit Malaysia?

I know it's short but Raven looks hawtt and remember to comment,vote, and share love you guys excuse any mistakes. I am going to update again tonight love you guys your new upcoming writer is out✌️💁💯