Good Bye

Friday The Good Bye Party

Malaysia

Today was the day that I will be saying good bye to Club Reign I am going to miss that place. I just got out the shower and dressed in a nice sun dress with some cute sandals. I walked out my bathroom into the room seeing August on his phone as usual. I walked pass him getting my purse of the dresser when I he called my name.

"Malaysia."

I went to stand in between his legs while he sat on the edge of the bed and wrapped his hand around my waist.

"Yes Bae."

"How are you feeling."

"I feel great but I am going to miss that place though."

"Yeah but bae turn around."

I did a full spin for August.

"You like it ain't nothing to fancy cause I Finna look hawtt tonight."

He started laughing. "You Hawtt now."

"Thank you but what you doing today?"

"I taking Angelo and Kiki shopping and I going to check on my house I wasn't home in almost a week."

"Oh ok well I am going to look for a dress and getting my hair and makeup done since Raven had been begging me if she can do it."

"Oh cool."

"Trey and Chris just called me they said they will definitely be there tonight."

"That's great but I have one request can Angelo and Kiki and you go to your house after shopping because I don't want yall to see me until I get to the party you get what I'm saying."

"Yea baby."

"Oh baby don't be sad I may have a little surprise for tonight."

"For real."

"Yeah but Raven just texted me that she was outside."

"Alright give me a kiss since I ain't going to see you until tonight."

I gave him a sweet passionate kiss and he squeezed my butt I quickly pulled away.

"Don't get me started if you going to leave me hanging."

He started laughing. "Sorry bae but gone head I don't wanna hold you up to long."

I gave him a hug and a quick peck on the lips before rushing downstairs and into Ravens car.

August

Malaysia just left the house and I went to Kiki's room.

"Angelo and Kiki Malaysia she done gone so yall go put yall clothes in a bag cause yall getting dressed at my house and we going to get a few things for Malaysia."

"Okay." Kiki said

"Alright bruh." Angelo said.

"Alright be ready in 30 minutes."

I walked back in Malaysia's room something happened to fall off her night stand. I went over to pick it up it was a picture of an old lady which looked liked her grandmother. I took a picture of it because I wanted to do something special with it. I put it back where I found it and went to take a quick shower and got dressed. Right on time Kiki and Angelo came in. We all went downstairs and Kiki locked up the door.
---------------
---------------

We were now at the mall in the Coco Chanel store I was looking around then it hit me it was an all white cocaine hand bag she will definitely love it and she can always wear it all the time.