Old Friend

Malaysia
I was on my way to the hospital to see August. I am so glad me and my mother are on good terms now. Lord knows I ain't want to leave Kiki with her but I am going to give it one shot. If she mess up that's it. I just pulled up in the parking lot and I got out.

"Malaysia?"

I turned around.

"What Michael."

We gave each other a hug.

"Long time no see."

"I know right but looka you so how you been."

"Girl I been good trying to find love."

I laughed.

"You funny but so you an attorney or something."

"Yes girl Mr.Lawyer making them big bucks."

"Alright now I know that's right."

"I know but I see you a music producer and a Dj."

"Yes sir you see that Bentley."

"Ahhh shit get down now I ain't mad at you, but how Kiki and your momma?"

"Well actually I just talk to my mom yesterday and she just moved in with me we taking baby steps, and Kiki getting big she just started school yesterday to."

I showed him a pic on my phone.

"That's good but you looking fine as usual."

"Oh thank you not to bad yourself."

"Yeah but um what you here for."

"Oh well my boyfriend August is in a coma because of overdose on pills."

"August Alsina?"

"Yeah but it was nice seeing you again."

I was about to walk off.

"Wait can we stay in touch."

"Is that a way for my number?"

"Maybe."

I gave him my phone and we exchanged numbers.

"Alright see you again beautiful."

He gave me a kiss on my cheek.

"Alright I am going to call you tonight nice seeing again."

"Alright okay talk to you later Michael."

I walked into the hospital and got my pass and went up into his room.

"Aye member that time we had went to that house party, and the girl was giving him a lap dance and she was twerking so hard she fall."

"Yeah that shit been so funny and she had the nerve to get back up and say oh I wasn't readyyy."

"Shit been to funny I ain't going to never forget that day."

"Uhh um."

I cleared my throat.

"Damn sis don't be running up on us thugs like that you must wanna get hurt." Chris said.

"Nigga please you aint no thug you needa sit down some where."Trey said.

"Boiii shut up."

I said while giving each of them a hug. I sat in the seat next to August bed.

"So what yall was talking about some girl twerking if im correct."

"Sis let me tell you everything that happened."

"Chris if you don't shut up, sorry sis."

"Its okay Chris wanna spill my man tea so whats up with you and Raven, spill yall tea."

"We good Kayden getting bigger by the minute."

"I miss them I aint see her in a minute."

"Cause her and Shay are like best friends now, one minute they wanna kill each other and then they love each other." Trey said.

"Trey shut up you wasnt suppose to say something."

"Oh my bad."

"Its cool but ima let yall have yall time with August I will be back."

"Alright sis."

I walked out to the elevator to the main floor. I went to my car when I recieved a text from Michael.

Michael: Hey Beautiful

Me: Hey

Michael: Wyd

Me: Leaving the hospital on my way to Ravens house

Michael: Oh true dang u and Raven still Best friends

Me: Yeah she ain't going no where you know Raven is my security guard."

Michael: True but how is your boyfriend?"

Me: I aint know nothing yet all I know is he is in a comma for right now."

Michael: Aww but I hope and pray he will be alright

Me:Yeah me to he will be fine I know it

Michael: Thats right have the hope

Me: Right but he going to get better I have the faith

Michael: Right when he get better I want all of us to have a dinner date I wanna meet him

Me: Okay let me see what August say cause my boyfriend is crazy now."

Michael: Right but tell him I wont bite

Me: Okay you jokey

Michael: Alright beautiful but text me later

Me: Alright later

After that I drove to Ravens house cause I was feeling a little salty about her and Shay. Well I know yall wondering who is Michael, well Michael me and him use to be best friends since high school besides Raven but we stopped talking because of Terrance. He always had a crush on me but I have been with Terrance so that ain't never happened. But Michael ain't never judged don't get me wrong he fine and all but I got August. I pulled up to Ravens house and got out. I walked in the kitchen to the sound of laughing and talking.

"Hey ladies."

"Oh my gosh bestfriend I aint seen you in a minute."

"I wonder why."

I said rolling my eyes.

"Hey Malaysia."

"Hey Shay."

"How you been boo."

"Good but I heard yall been having a good time for these past of couple weeks."

"Yes girl we should have been met long time ago." Shay said.

"True but just to let you know Raven is my best friend and you not finna take my place.'"

"Girl calm down you know you my only best friend."

In my mind I was thinking how in the hell can you be friends with somebody who tried to kill you but ima wipe it off, cause I cant forget that I forgave her to. I seen my phone ringing I answered it.

"Girl Malaysia hurry back to the hospital August stopped breathing."

"WHAT OKAY I AM ON MY WAY."

I know the cliff hanger boring but excuse any mistakes love yall remember to comment,vote,and share. Your new upcoming writer is out Peace.