"Come here." I sighed and got up avoiding everyone's face. I went to the bath room to find her naked.

            She didn't even bother covering her body. I was used to it. She used to make me watch her take showers. At first she pretends to be shy than she just completely exposes her body. "Do me a favor. I forgot to get underwear’s." She was lying I could see clean under wears on the floor next to her dirty ones.

            "Get me my purple lace panties. You remember that right? My favorite ones." I nodded my head and went back to the room to get them. I didn't even bother hiding them from everyone's view. I opened the door and threw them at her face before slamming the door shut. I walked back to the room and resumed my position.

            "Why did she want another pair of underwear’s?" Someone asked.

            I shrugged. "Probably to impress Jonathan."

            "Why? It's not like I'm going to see them." He said.

            I snorted. "You might not want to but she'll make you see them."

            "Are you like that?" Some else asked. "Do you wear nice ones to show off?" He grunted as I imagined someone hit his gut.

            "I wasn't like that before. And I'm not like that now. I wear nice ones if I feel like it and sometimes I just wear normal ones. I don't see the point in impressing someone with underwear’s."

            "Are you wearing nice one's now?" The person asked again before grunting again.

            I chuckled. "I'm not sure." I said even though I clearly knew which kind I was wearing.

            Liyah thought it was the best time to walk. As soon as she walked in and spoke I already knew what was coming. I opened my eyes and saw her throwing her dirty clothes into a basket. Her hair was still slightly dripping onto her white shirt. You could see her black lace bra through her shirt which only came down to her belly button. Her belly button ring was a playboy bunny and her short jean skirt hung down below her waist.

            I couldn’t tell before because of the loose fitting shirt but know Liyah's fat was clearly visible. It almost looked like she was a few months pregnant. I shook my head at her alfit.

            She smiled as she saw all the boys checking her out, only not in the good way but she couldn't tell the difference. "I love these panties. They are my favorite and their so comfortable it feels like I'm wearing nothing." She rubbed her hands on her butt. "And they’re so cute look." She unzipped and unbuttoned her skirt pulling it down and showing them her purple lace underwear. "Their cute right.”

            I snorted. "The cutest." They actually weren't. She giggled as she saw Jonathan's gaze linger. It hurt me that even after all this time he still wanted her. Though I still wanted him too. I hit him with my leg catching him off guard and almost sending him to the floor. He looked at me shocked but it didn't make my hurt and angry glare fall. Clenching my teeth I looked up at the ceiling.

            "Let me see yours." Liyah said pulling me off the bed.

            "No I'm tired." She stopped me from going back to the bed.

            "Come on." I knew what she thought. She thought I had plain ones like I always did. Maybe that's why I let her pull my dress up and show them my underwear’s. As soon as I saw her shocked expression I laughed. When I had picked out my clothes I knew she would have done this so I purposely picked these out to get on her nerves. They were thin red lace panties that started just at the hair line. She dropped my dress and backed away. "Mines are cuter though." She said pulling down her skirt further and showing them her butt. Her eyes never left Jonathan. He continued starring at my panties. I looked at his face smug as his eyes traveled down my legs and back up.