Chapter Five- The Scheming life

Start from the beginning

"Favorite colour?" he asked.

"Red."

"Job"

"Work at a cafe"

"Which Cafe?"

"You don't need to know stalker."

"It says is here." He said which a smirk. Later on I found out he was lying.

"Blue Whispers"

"What, I go there a lot and I've never seen you there. They do have the best milkshakes."

"I only make the best"

"Hobbies?"

"Swimming, um..." And off course the nut case had to interrupt.

"Annoying me, stalking and pranking people."

"I think we could add that to your list, Rosemary." I said trying not to laugh.

"Favorite celebrity, Christopher?" Ugh he had to say my middle name, didn't he.

"Nina Debrov."

"Wow, Beaver I didn't think you were into celebrities and that sort of stuff." He said itching his head.

Eew! does he have head lice or something?

"You know nothing about me Rosemary." I spat. "Just keep going."

"It's your turn now" he said," unless you want me to start off the personal questions section." He blabbed.

"Favorite food" I asked. This guy was seriously putting me to sleep.

"Pizza"

"That explains James Bond's midnight call to dominos, but doesn't explain why your thin as a

stick."

"Look at yourself Beaver, your..." He looked at me trying to think of what to say.

No one can say anything about my weight because I'm in between. Not thin, not fat! Yay you scored yourself another point! Not that I'm counting. That would be a bit childish!

"I don't know?" He mumbled giving up.

And with that, the bell rang.

___________________________________________________________________

"So how are you coping with Kat around?" asked Jazz whilst accidentally spilling the sugar for her coffee everywhere.

We were sitting at Blue Whispers Cafe, after school on Friday feeling as bored and exhausted as ever. I just couldn't wait for my scheme tommorrow. The number I had put on the letter was Mitchell's girl friend's number and she said Matt called to ask some questions and to say he was coming. Oh yeah I couldn't wait.

"He's ok" I said staring at the ground.

"Was that a blush?" asked Skye.

"Oooh." They all cooed.

Tonight was going to be a long night.

___________________________________________________________________

RRRRINGGGG

sounded my alarm.

Today was my big day and even sleep wasn't going to tempt me. Snoozing my alarm, I got up and slipped on some coloured jeans and my white and red 'keep calm and carry on' tank. I had a few hours of work in the cafe before I was going to meet up with girls at Skye's place so we could carry out my plan.