Chapter 37

Laurens Pov

"Jack!!!!" "What baby?!"
"McKenna is coming!"
Jack ran out of the nursery and came to me picked me up and took me to the car. He quickly drove to the hospital. He parked and carried me in "Help! My fiancé's water broke!" They came out with a roller bed and took me into the delivery room. "Jack don't forget to call Aaron." He nooded as they took me away

Jack's Pov

It's hard to believe soon I'm going to be holding my daughter. I called up Aaron, he quickly answered the phone

A- what up bro?

J- Laurens water broke so we are at the hospital.

A- I'm on my way

J- O-
he hung up before I come say anything else in about 5 mins later.

"Where is my little sister?" He asked me
"They won't let us back there yet we have to wait 2 more mins.
.......
" Brother and Fiancé of Lauren Carpenter maybe come with me."

We got up from our chairs and headed down the hall with the nurse.

She took us to room 236. I walked into the room with Aaron behind me. I went over to her side.

"Jack, I hate u for doing this to me!"

"Baby, its okay, it will be worth it, than u only have to go through with this 2 more times after this."

"I still hate u!"

"2 more times?" Aaron looked at me.

"We both want 3 kids, so after she is born then she will have to do this 2 more time later in the future."

"Okay" Aaron gave me a nasty look.

The doctor came in and check Lauren to see how many centimeters dilated she is.

"Lauren sweetie your 8 centimeters dilated, we have to wait until it 10 centimeters."

"Okay, I just want this baby out of here!"

"Baby she came 6 weeks early, she was ready to see your beautiful face."

"I'm not beautiful one bit, so stop telling me lies Jack."

Aaron then said to me "She is a beautiful younger sister of mine."

I nodded in response.

.......
Lauren is finally ready to give birth to McKenna.

"Lauren are u ready?"

"Let's just get this done and over with!"

"Okay when u feel your next contraction, start to push."

Laurens next contraction came and she started to push. She had a death grip on Aarons and my hands.

She pushed 3 more times and McKenna was finally brought into the beautiful world.

Lauren fell asleep so they took McKenna for testing.

They took Lauren into a normal room since she has to stay for 3 days, so they can keep a eye on her and the baby.

35 mins later they brought McKenna into the room in the hospital cribs, she had a cute little blue bow on her forehead. I smiled at her she was also asleep. I can't believe that I have a daughter now with the live of my life, it doesn't seem real at all.

3 hours later
.....
Aaron left to flim a YouTube video. I was sitting by Lauren in the comfortable white chair. I'm going to stay with her for the 3 days.
Lauren woke up and looked at me and smiled. I smiled back and said "you did it beautiful, we have a healthy little baby girl."

She looked over and McKenna was awake. The nurse that was in the room, carried McKenna over to Lauren and set her down on Laurens cheast.

I could already tell Lauren fell in love with her beautiful daughter.

"Hey baby, she looks alot like u."

"Jack she has blue eyes and blonde hair, she looks nothing like me."

"Maybe not with the hair and eyes, but the nose, smile, and everything else.