Chapter 36

Laurens Pov
I finished making Lunch I sat down on the couch looking through baby books. Jack came and sat beside me, he pulled me on his lap and kissed my cheek, man do I love his kisses. Then he started to get lower, he stopped at my boobs, he stared at them for a while.
"Hey baby, can I have your boobs tonight?"
"No Jack, I'm sorry but u can't have them, there filling with milk."
"But baby, I want your milk, I think it will taste so good."
"Jack, if u want milk get it from the fridge, the baby also has to have something to drink babe."
"C'mon on baby, plzzzz."
"No means no Jack! I alredy know you'll drink all of it, and leave me dry so the baby doesn't get any of it, it not for breastfeeding u Jack, it for breastfeeding the baby."
............
Jack looked at me and went upstairs.
I rubbed my stomach and keep looking through the baby books. It's hard to believe, that I'm going to have a baby in 2 months. I called up Aaron to see if he would be in there with Jack and I.

A-Hey sister

L- hey, I have a question.

A- what is it?

L- will u be willing to be back in the Delivery room with Jack and I?

A- yeah I will. I love you sister❤

I hung up and I heard a huge CRASH. I looked into the kitchen and Jack dropped a plate. I walk over there and he was cursing under his breath. I told him that's ura okay and I'll clean it up. I went and grabbed the broom. He took it from me and told me that he would do it. I know I'm pregnant but I can still do things.
........
*1 month later*
Jack was working on a couple things for McKenna, in her nursery. She will be here in less than 6 weeks. It hard to believe. I walked down stairs and I feel something wet run down my leg......

I'll update the birth part tomorrow. Love u all❤