Chapter 28

~Jacks Pov~
I'm getting ready to go and pick up my 2 Babys.I got into the truck and drove to where Lauren was staying.

~Laurens Pov~
I open the door to see Jack standing there. "Hey Babe" he said as he lead in for a kiss. I kissed back. Man did it feel like I haven't felt those lips for millions of years. The soft lips of his are so dreamy.He came in and got all my stuff and up them into the truck. My bump was showing now so Jack wants to do everything for me. But I told him that it's okay and I can do them. But he is just being very protective, BC he just got me back. He helped me info the truck. And we drove off

We pulled into a driveway that wasn't to Jacks Parents house. He help m out of the truck and he looked at me and said "Welcome home Baby." He was holding the keys to a mupitle million dollar house. I walked in and it was beautiful inside. I walked up to our room and Jack had everything I wanted in the house to be their. I walk into the nursery which is right across from our room. Everything is their and is was for either a boy or girl, but Jack hasn't painted the wall yet tho. I actually feels good to be back with my baby daddy. I lied on the bed, Jack walked over and looked at me and then to my baby bump. I then said "Jack, u don't have to ask to see my bump, or talk to it, go ahead anytime u want to see it or talk to it, go for it, lift up my shrit and do what u got to do." He nodded and lifted up my shrit to expose a little bump forming. I couldn't make out any words Jack was saying to the bump, BC he was whispering to it. Then he came up and attacked me with kisses. I looked at the clock it read 7:45pm wow time went fast. I took off for the bathroom to take a shower then I heard Jack behind me "Don't take any clothes with u BC we won't be needing them tonight." He smriked at me. I got into the shower,did what I had to do. I got out and started to put on clothes, but then someone came into the bathroom. "Baby, I told u, u didn't need to put on any clothes." "But Jack, I don't want to have sex with u until 2 weeks after the baby is born." "Fine whatever, but only put on a sport bra, underwear and shorts, let the the stomach be free for once." I knew he wanted to touch my stomach badly, so I just did what he said and went and laid on the bed, he got into the shower and came out shritless, with only his boxers and pj pants on. "Like what u see, baby?" "Yeah" he came over and I cuddled into his chest he had his arms wrapped around my waist and set his big hands on the bump. I feel fat asleep with my future husband and baby.

I woke up the next day to find Jack naked and in bed. I took the sheets off to find I was also naked. I thought to myself He did not! Jack woke up and he moaned "hey baby" he said. I looked at and and asked him if we did do it. He shook his head no. Thank god!"Jack then why I'm I naked and so are u?" "I figured BC we love each other and care for each other, we can sleep naked together." "Okay, but are u sure u didn't do anything, besides take off my clothes?" "Actually I kinda rubbed ur clit for a while so u can be pleasured but u where in deep sleep and BC we can't have sex, then why can't I rub your clit for a while to turn me on?" "I'm not yelling at u Jack as long as u didn't put ur dick in my vagina we should be good." "I didn't baby, clam down." He kissed my lips and went to the bathroom.