Chapter 35

Jack's Pov

I woke up to Lauren gone, she was in the shower. I got up and walked into the bathroom and stripped down from my clothes and got into the shower, man I miss our shower sex, it was the best type to do with her. She had here eyes closed, shampooing her hair. I snaked my arms around her waist and laid my hands on her 6month baby bump. Man even with the baby bump my baby is still hot. She turned around and yelled
"Jack u can't be in here, not with me being pregnant at least."
"Lauren, I'm not going to do anything, I also need to take a shower, here let me help u."
She nooded and handed me the conditioner. I put some in my hands. I sat down on the shower floor and pulled her on top of my lap. She started to giggle, she could feel my boner:-\. Then she asked me some questions.
"Hey baby, did u lose your virginity, to me or someone else? Be honest."
"Lauren, I lost it to you, I have never had sex before I met u, then we did and now u have my virginity, what about u, baby?"
"Baby I gave you mine too. I never ever had sex, before I met ur beautiful face, personality. Everything about u is a amazing Jack, I'm glad to have u in my and the baby's life, unlike some people would get up and leave the girl pregnant and won't care."
"Ik baby, I'm not going anywhere without u or the baby, and just to tell u, remember how u asked me how many kids I want?"
"Yea what about it?"
"I've decided on 3 kids."
"Babe, I want 3 kids too, so it perfect."
.............
I finished helping Lauren with her hair, we both got out and she wrapped the towel around her hair and only her boobs, BC the towel won't go around that baby bump. I walk over and pick Lauren up bridal style and put her on the bed. Man her boobs have gotten bigger over these past 6 months, but I haven't noticed at all.
........
I walked over and kissed her stomach and I felt something kick my lips. I looked at Lauren she had the biggest smile on her face. "The baby just kicked for the first time, baby!" She yelled. I nooded my head and said "Thats my little girl."
It hard to believe in 2 months I'll be carrying my own baby, my Princess, I hope she looks alot like her mother, BC her mother is beautiful. I'm going to protect her against boys especially BC I alredy know all there going to so it brake her heart. I definitely don't want Carter around her, for what he does.
.......
Lauren got dressed in some very cute outfit which made my dick even harder. I have major boner going on here. She went down stairs, I got dress quickly and went down stairs to find Lauren making Lunch.
"Hey baby." I kiss her forehead and grabbed a piece of bacon.
"Hey" she smiled back
"I can't to see my princess soon."
"I thought I was your princess?!, and yeah she is getting really heavy to carry now, and now she won't stop kicking my lower stomach, I definitely want her out of me."
"Hey baby, you were my princess now your my Queen."
I kissed her lips and helped here make lunch.

I'm doing a double update today, BC I have alot of spare time. Love u all❤