Chapter 15

~Jack's Pov~

Today I'm not so nervous about telling Laurens mom the big news. I think the woman is pretty cool from all the times I've been to Laurens house.

She totally accepts that Lauren and I are together and actually likes me. I'm just glad I don't have to go through her dad which makes this ten times easier.

But Lauren's attitude lately...has really been bugging my mind. I feel like there are so many things going on with her that I don't know about like her feelings.

I always tried talking with her but she refuses too. She ends up throwing a bitch fit and we end up fighting for hours on end.

~~~Flashback~~~

"Are you okay babe?" I asked Lauren as she got ready one morning. She was upset the whole morning but kept quiet.

"Ya." She answered shortly.

"Really? Are you sure." I asked soothingly but she didn't think it was.

"Yes Jack." She said through gritted teeth and I could sense she was angry.

"Really? I know you Lauren - " I started but she cut me off.

"You know me huh? If you really know me you'll realize that I'm not up for a fucking chat Jack and would really appreciate it if you leave me the fuck alone to just breath!" She snapped harshly.

That shut me up.

~~~End of Flashback~~~

Half of me thinks that i'm exaggerating about this. But the other half of me thinks something is wrong.

~Lauren's Pov~

Today I felt nervous like always. I tell you there is a possibility that things could go wrong or everything could just end badly but i was praying it comes out Good on my part.

I guess my emotions are obvious because Jack thought something was wrong. When really I just need space sometimes. But god! THERE ARE SO MANY THINGS WRONG!!!

But I tried to keep my cool and simply told I was fine and couldn't be happier. Before he refused to give up and I had to resort to being a complete bitch.

I decided to go to the grocery store with my mom and get things ready for dinner that night. She still didn't know about the pregnancy so we'd tell her tonight. I don't know how she's gonna feel but hoping for the best.