Chapter 7

~Laurens Pov~

The sunlight woke me up from a peaceful night sleep. I was about to get out and shower when i felt someone beside me. I turned over and came face to face with Jack. I froze. Did we?

I pulled off the covers and realized I was naked...fuck. I covered myself again and leaned against Jack. The moving around must have woke him because he opened his eyes slowly.

"Morning beautiful." Jack said in that sexy husky morning voice. He smiled and kissed me softly. I kissed him back and the feelings of last night came flooding back to me.

I shivered at the thought of Jack in me. Holy shucks.

"Morning Jack." I smiled and laid against his chest. It was perfect, the sun was shining, the birds were chirping too. It was like a fairy tale.

~Jacks Pov~

I woke up next to Lauren. Last nights memories came back in flashes that made me want her again.

We were currently cuddling in bed, her hair was tangled but she looked beautiful still. I was actually still surprised that Lauren let me fuck her last night. I mean I thought she'd bolt now but she stayed with me.

I really do love her and she must have feelings too because she stayed with me.

She is so fucking sexy. Last night was entirely sonething else and I didn't want it to end. She said she loves me too. That's a step closer to being a couple.

"Lauren?" I whispered.

"Hmmm?" She replied and snuggled closer. "We took a really big step and its stil soon but i know i love you. Will you do me the honor of being my girlfriend?"

She blushed. And tried to hide her smile but it was visible, that made my heart go insane.

"Yes..Jack I would love to!" She said leaning in to kiss me. It was like last night only more gentle and slow. I've never been so happy.

Lauren and I finally dating. Finally a girl who makes me happy. It still felt unbelievable and Gilinsky won't believe him when he hears this.

We talked for a few minutes. I knew my parents are probably home but asleep so we were safe for now. Lauren was laughing at something i said when she stopped.

"Jack!" She sat upright. I nodded and stayed down, tracing circles on her bare back. "Did we use protection ?"

I stopped what I was doing and looked up at her grim face. That made the sit upright in bed too. I slowly shook my head. "No, oh my god I totally forgot."

"Oh fuck." She said putting her head in her hands. She seemed like she was on the verge of tears. I rubbed her back gently.

"Hey baby." I cooed. "This is okay, we'll be okay, maybe you won't be pregnant."

"Jack! We didn't use protection! There's like a 90% chance of being pregant! My moms gonna kill me." She cried.

"Lauren! Come on." I pulled her back down into bed and covered us in the sheets. "We'll wait a while, maybe you won't be. Either way...I'll be here for you through it all."

"Promise?" She sniffed.

"I promise love." I nodded and squeezed her in my arms. We cuddled the entire morning.

Whether Lauren falls pregnant with my kid or not...I'll stay. I don't have to but I want to because i love her so much. I can't bare to lose her just when i got her.

Soon Lauren was asleep in my arms. I beamed down at her beautiful face and knew she's the one I wanna be with.

I'm not going to fuck this up.