Chapter 43

Above is a picture of Sabrina Carpenter, if u don't know who she is, she plays Maya on Girl Meets World, and she plays Lauren, but imagine her a little older. She is 16 in this picture imagine her at 18 him this picture, love u all so much❤ blessed to have u guys in my life❤❤

Laurens Pov
I just laid McKenna down for a nap, I walked downstairs and went into the kitchen. I had myself a cup of coffee, I walked back out to the couch and sat down.Then I heard tons of noise coming from the back yard. I tend to ignore it, until Sammy runs into the house.

"We kinda need your help."

"What happened?"

"Come outside and u will see."

I walked outside and Skate was lying on the ground, he had marks on his face.I looked down towards his perfectly straight v line. He had his hand covering one side of his lower stomach. I removed his hand and he wince in pain.

He had a huge cut on his lower stomach, on his hands.

"What happened?" I turned towards the boys.

"He fell off the skateboard." Gilinsky said

"Why was he skating, we all know Skate can't skate."

We got him into the house and laid him on the couch. I went upstairs to get the medical kit. I came downstairs and got the Band-Aids, neosporin, hydrogen peroxide of of the kit.

"Okay this might hurt alot or a little, it depends how much stuff is in it."

I poured the hydrogen peroxide on the cut, on his lower stomach. He started to yell, he yelled 'fuck' and thank goodness he didn't awake McKenna, I finished fixing up Nate.

"Thanks for your help lil' mama."

"Hey, np, I'm here to help you guys."

"Thanks babe." Jack kissed me.

I went upstairs and got into my pj's, and came back downstairs to watch a movie with the guys, we started to watch 'In Time' with Justin Timberlake. My eyes stared to get heavy and I fell asleep with my head on Jack's lap.