Chapter 38

Laurens Pov

It's been 3 day in the hospital and I'm getting released today. As soon as I got everything around I got a phone call.
Baby came across the screen

"Hey babe."

"Hey, what u need?"

"I cant be there to pick u up, so Aaron is coming for u."

"Okay."

"He is going to take u to his house then I'll pick u up after I'm done working which will be around 9 tonight."

"Okay, I love you."

"I love u and McKenna."

I hung up and waited on Aaron to get here.

10 mintues later

Aaron got here and helped me put everything into the car. I buckled McKenna's car seat in while Aaron held her car seat. He handed me the car seat and I finished buckling McKenna's car seat and I closed the door. I went to the other side and go into the back with McKenna.

"Hey sis."

"Hey."

"How does it feel actually being a mom?"

"It feels werid, but I'll get used to it."

"I'm here ifu need any help."

"Aaron I'm really tired, BC McKenna keep me up during them 3 nights."

"Okay, so I'll watch her and u can sleep. Wait one question, I didn't see any formula while I put everything into the car, do we need to buy some?"

"Aaron, I decided that I'm not putting her on formula until she is 7 ½ weeks old."

"So does that mean your breastfeeding?"

I nooded my head and Aaron kept quiet they rest of the way back to his place.

_1 hour later_

I woke up and Aaron was sitting there with crying McKenna.

"Aaron u could of woke me up if she was crying!!!"

"She just started two seconds before u woke up."

I grapped McKenna and breastfeed her.

I laid down with her and watched TV. Her little head laying on my heart doesn't feel normal, BC I'm not used to it yet.

I gave Aaron McKenna while I made food. Arron started eating while I rocked McKenna to sleep. McKenna finally fell asleep I carefully put her into her crib and went to go and eat with Aaron.

_5 hours later_

It was 9:30 and still no sign of Jack I called him three times went right to voicemail. I called Nate and he picked up. I asked him if Johnson was with him and he said yeah. And he handed the phone to Jack and I could definitely tell he was drunk by the way he said Hello. I hung up pissed. Aaron took me upstairs to the guest room where McKenna's Crib is. I sat on a blown up neck rest to help my vagina heal a little quicker. I just fell asleep in Aaron's arms crying. I woke up to all of Mine and McKenna's stuff in the guest room. I figured Aaron didn't want me near Jack for what he did last night.