Chapter 13

~Jacks Pov~

I hate keeping this secret from Lauren and I'm regretting it big time. Bart called Jack and I and said that he booked us a tour that lasts for 5 months and it starts tomorrow.

I don't want to leave her, Jack was excited for the tour. Me on the other hand not excited for it at all. I had to tell Lauren then ask Bart about it.

*that Afternoon*

"Baby, can we talk about something?" I asked her.

"Yeah Babe, I'll be there in a minute."

Lauren came down and sat next to me.

"I've kept a big secret from you, and that secret is... Bart planned Jack and I a world tour and I have to leave next week, and its for 5 months."

"Jack how could you not tell me something this big!?" She raised her voice.

"I know baby and I am really sorry for that, but I was wondering if you would want to go with me?" I tried a smile which she didn't return.

"For god sakes! Jack are you forgetting that I'm fucking pregnant." She rolled her eyes.
"Lauren I know but I didn't plan this world tour to happen the same time that you're pregnant." I said. "Do you want to go with Jack and I?"

She sighed and looked defeated. I felt bad but I leave tomorrow whether Lauren comes or stays. "Yeah, I will, only if its okay with Bart."

"Okay I'll recheck with him." I assured her and called him then and there while Lauren was around.

J~ Hey Barty!

B~ What up Jack, what you need kido?

J~Can Lauren come with me and Jack on tour? She's kind of pregnant and I can't just leave here home while I'm away.

B~ Yeah sure I can understand that man and congrats by the way! BUT now more little Johnson's until we get back.

J~ haha sure okkay! see ya tomorrow

B~ Bye dude.

I ended the call and turned to Lauren who had a small smile on her face. "Baby he said its okay if you tag along!"

~Laurens Pov~

I can't believe that Jack kept that from me, but anyways I get to go on tour with him and Jack.

I'm nervous because I'm going to get bigger during that period of time. What if he thinks I'm unattractive?

I went upstairs and started to pack. It took time because I was extra slow now that I'm pregnant. I packed everything I needed for 5 months.

Jack came up and made a big fuss of me carrying my own bags.

"You're not carrying anything during this tour okay? Whatever you need im here to help!" He yelled.

I giggled but secretly love how he treats me like a princess. He help me put my bags into his big pickup and we went back inside.

"Ready for tomorrow?" He asked. I smiled and nodded yes.

-

Jack came over onto the bed and cuddle into me. We decided to watch a movie like always.

Then he said something that I was not expecting him to say until after I had the baby, he said "Baby, I'm so horny, I need to put me in you."

"Jack are you high? Im fucking pregnant."

"Oh shit i forgot hah." He laughed but seemed disappointed that we couldn't have sex now.

"Ugh jack maybe after i have the baby how does that sound??" I cuddle against him. Suddenly feeling like maybe I did want him in that way too.

"YES!!!" He pumped his fist in the air.

"Your so silly." I giggled and then a thought occured to me. "Oh my gosh my mother hasn't found out about us nor the baby!!!"

"Does she work today ??" He asked sitting up.

"Nope" My phone suddenly rang on cue and it was my mother. Wow how about perfect timing.

(LM= Lauren's Mom, L=Lauren)

LM: Lauren where are you at? I'm so worried.

L: I'm at a friends house and i forgot to text you. And there is something i wanna tell you.

LM: What is it?

L: I have a boyfriend, he is my friend that i stayed at to sleep over.

LM: OMG! That's great when can i meet him?

L: Whenever you can.

LM: How about tonight?? Oh can i meet his family too??

L: hah mom yes you can and sounds great. Love you.

LM: okay and love you too.

"You didn't even tell her you were pregnant?" Jack gave me a look.

"Well no! I hadn't really had time Jack but I will tell her that in person. She's the most important women in my entire life." I suddenly felt nervous again. What if she disowns me?

"Aw babe whatever happens she wouldn't want to be mad or hurt you in way." He tried to make me feel better.

"Yea." I shrugged. Jack gave me his biggest and most supportive hug, he knew how badly I needed one.

I love him so much.