Chapter 9

~Lauren POV~

Jack was sweet enough to stay with me until his mom called him to come back home for dinner. I secretly wanted him to stay.

"You should go babe." I smiled. Fakely.

"Fuuuuck. I just wanna stay with you to be honest." He whined and wrapped his arms around my waist. He smelled strongly of his cologne, it made my heart beat fast.

"You have to!" I giggled as he let go to lace up his Vans. This boy loves his Vans.

"See you tomorrow?" He leaned down and kissed me. He was a foot taller so i had to stand on my tippy-toes to reach his face.

The kiss lasted a solid 2 minutes. It was hard letting go even if he lived a few blocks away, it felt too far away. I walked him out to his car and waved him off Good bye.

Right after Jack had left I went into the bathroom and took a long warm shower. I need to wash away all the makeup and my hair needed a good wash too. I got out and dried myself off the changed into some comfy pjz.

I went back to my bedroom. The clock on my nightstand read 11:00 p.m. I wasn't even that tired...I just needed Jack here with me. I mentally slapped myself for being so hung up on him when I had seen him a couple of minutes ago.

I flopped on my bed and looked at the ceiling, just contemplating my life and ho quickly things change. I figured out that my period is in 2 weeks. We'll see if I'm really pregnant then. How crazy is it that Jack and i are actually trying for baby at the age of 17?

It felt right though.

I was taken out of my thoughts by my phone buzzing. I quickly grabbed it off the charging point and flipped the screen on and unlocking my phone. This is the first time lookong at my phone today. When I'm with Jack, nothing else (not even twitter feed) matter that much, that's how much I enjoy his company.

The message read Baby , which is obviously Jack. I opened the message eagerly and felt a smile spread across my face as I read it.

Baby: Hey Babygirl, I hope u have a good night sleep. I love you to infinity.

I texted back after a minute because I didn't want to seem desperate.

Me: Sleep tight baby! I love you to infinity too xx

I flipped my phone off and finally went to bed knowing Jack was thinking of me.

~Jacks Pov~

Man did I miss Lauren by my side.

"I'm just gonna go sleep mom." I groaned and walked up to my room. I didn't want to be with anybody else.

"Honey don't you want dessert? Its your fav - "

"Night mom. I'm tired." I lied and walked on. That cut her smothering off thank goodness.

It feels so empty without her by my side. I don't know why I feel like this because I was with her a second ago. It just doesn't feel right being away from Lauren.

I love her so much.

I got into the shower, letting the steam calm me down but it made me miss her more. I had like a huge boner thinking of how it would feel to have her in the shower with me. Fuck.

I decided to get out before I lose my mind completely. After drying myself, I changed into sweats and a muscle tee. Lauren was still on my mind, I know Gilinsky would call me a chick for this.

I looked at the clock it said 11 o'clock. I got into bed after staring at nothing in particular for a while. My mind wandered to Lauren and our baby (because we aren't sure yet).

I know we're two crazy teenagers who know nothing about anything but I know that i love her. I thought about how our kid would look, I hope we did really have one soon.

I couldn't help but miss her even more and when I texted her again, she didn't reply so I knew she's sleeping. I was still wide awake here and It sucked because Lauren was six blocks away from me, and I'm not with her...

I really feel like a horbbile boyfriend right now because I could go and see all the time. And I don't. I got out of bed immediately and threw on a hoodie and my Chuck Taylors.

I had to see her now.

I snuck outside like always. My parents never really check up on me so I'm good with that. Lauren's mom is always in her own room so I didn't have a probably either.

I guessed she's asleep when i showed up at her window. I tried to be really quiet so i didn't wake her up. After unlatching her bedroom window, I climbed through it slowly.

My heart melted at the sight. Lauren was covered in the sheets, her eyes shut tight, her hair eas all over the place as usual and she was breathing lightly. It was so adorable.

I got underneath the blankets too and she squirmed slightly then cuddled right into my chest. Like a natural instinct. I don't think she knew I was beside her but she knew where to hold me.

I stroked her hair gently. Her little breaths hit my chest, tickling me. I've never loved someone more than this. I never will.

I just dont hope my parents don't wake up and find me missing. Its not a school night so I texted my mom.

Me: I'm at G's house. I'll be home around 2 tomorrow night. Love u.

When I'm actually with my beautiful girlfriend. Slowly, I fell asleep too. Right next to my beautiful girlfriend, where I know I belonged.

No other place felt better than by Laurens side.