Chapter 2

Chapter 2

      Who ready for movie night? Liam ask while giving one of his biggest smiles in the door way. I am! That the spirit, although different kinda movie, since Ashton and all them here to celebrate the new tour. Ashton wanted to watch human stampede. I think it will be gross, but Luke and Ashton beg for it. Ok we are good with that.

      We was in the middle of the movie totally gross out! Thank you Luke and Ashton very much. Are you ask Chris out and Awake as I am? Coming from a sweet dark voice, I knew to well bringing a smile to my face. How bout we get some time along with no dry blood on naked bodies. Hey Zayn just saying the second so much worst, for instance more bodies, extra blood, and add getting tore into. Good to know Luke, now I want to go somewhere else even more. Are you ok here? We will probably be back it the morning. Yeah go ahead. I just watch the second, since thank to my monster energy drink, I'm not sleeping any time soon. Ok well let's get a few things then leave.

    Look even better then before. Well I might have water the ground a few times out here, said Zayn while pulling his shirt off sitting on the ground. So what do you think your dad will think when he finds out we are engaged? Not sure. Hopes he ok with it. Well from what Niall thought, he seem not great at first, but he thinks bout it a few days, after saying he only ok if your mom says yes. That's good. I did hope Niall saw something. Well he did, Hopely though we can still do something out here that I want to, but warning even being bruise up, by walking it will probably show. Are you talking about..... Zayn interrupt by saying he wanted to break a deal we made, while removing my top. I never done it before. Then I'll go slow and only go fast if you say so. Ok, I said before our lips met and got better every time we kiss. Whole on, I said while pinching myself. What are you doing? Making sure this is real. So is it? Zayn said with a lust smile and un doing my bra. Yes, I said while his hands was being replace by the bra. Gosh he was great at this. What are you thinking? Besides you thinking my nipples are the same as control button on a controler, Zayn laugh. Thinking bout how shock I am, that you can get any sexier, since you are the hottest, sexiest, and nicest guy I knew before, I said, while undoing his jeans and pulling them down. Well instead of saying thanks like a normal person, hope you don't mind if I return this comment by doing this sweet move, he said while pulling my shorts off, leaving me in the Victoria secret thong he got me. Come he, Zayn said while sitting and pulling me down beside him. Before I knew it our lips was connected and tongues going together perfect. In fact the passion with our mouths was so great, I didn't notice when mine and his drawers was pull off, and ended up on my back. Are you ready, he said with a kiss on the neck. Hold on, sorry just I not gonna wake up am I. Nope, he said while lining up his 8 length duck with my entrance. Now listen at first, this will feel horriable, but trust me you will be happy I went slow, he said while kiss in me at the bottom of my waist. Although I will try to calm the pain, but just in case it don't work kiss me the whole time. Then all of sudden I felt a pain worst then Taylor bit, and automatically link lips with Zayn. After a few seconds he told me he was completely in while kissing my collar bone. Then started rising up, and going down slowly. After a while it barely hurt, and my body at once tense up and loosen, then Zayn collapse beside me, and we both drif off to sleep.