Chapter 4

Chapter 4

      Hey mom how are you, I said looking nervously at Zayn the whole time. Hey darling it good to finally hear from ya, it been so long, how Zayn and everyone. Oh there all good I reckon... Giving a smiling smirking Zayn, that giving the I knew she would like me look. Well speaking of Zayn mom, I thought you would like to hear this from me plus dad said it you making the main decision. Ok? Your not pregnant are you? No mom! Ok just checking. Mom your on speaker, this is pretty big. Um this is Zayn, I love Lexy more then anything, she been amazing since I known her, and she never left no matter what happen. I'm just proud to have her in my life, since before I met her, I felt worthless, but now I have someone that may my life become perfect, and with your permission I would love to marry the wonderfull, loving daughter you raise, and thank you for raising such a amazing daughter. Bout time y'all decided to get marry, thought I would have to keep dyeing and dyeing hair. Wow mom that was a easy yes. Lexy dear, no offense, but I always since that grew up way faster then kids your own age. That unlike me and your dad you was strong enough to grow up. Plus just so proud and love you. Love you too. Well got to get off before crying to hard bye. Bye mom.

       Wish you would of told me this before. I'm sorry, but just got alert of 1d day when Simon wanted to talk privately, plus he thinks something else might be happening, but only told me he was not sure there fore told me till he knows no one need to know. I don't think its anything bad, but not sure, although when I know I will tell you. Okay, gosh I won't freak unless I have too. Okay, so when do you leave. Um.... Hey Zayn time to leave. Right now sorry, but be home in eight hours. Okay becarefull Love you. Love you too. Have fun spending time with Ashton and them. Be good! Always have been! So what the plans for today Ashton? Just a go out fun day? Whatever that is sure, I'll get dressed, I laughed while walking away.