Chapter 10

Chapter 10

So are yall ready for today, plus are yall, Harry, Niall, Liam, Louis, and Zayn! For what, Calum said laughing. You know what I'm talking about Calum. Oh yeah reckon everyone ready for the tour. Oh in case yall wondering I forgave Zayn, but we are just friends. So what yall got going on today besides the first concert? Well we got an interview in an hour, then maybe we could get Paul to take us out to eat, chill for a bit, sound check done, and first concert for the On The Road Again Tour. Sounds good with me, how bout anyone else. All nods of approving, great. So Paul what for breakfast. Well I'm actually having yall arrive early, since breakfast there, plus good entertainment before show. Oh ok so where is the interview going to be? Well I know she excited to see yall since she want to talk bout you and Zayn ending it, plus how Lexy been and what she been up to. Plus 5sos first interview. Plus she got a small project before the show for 5sos. and One direction during yall interview get to surprise a fan, and give free meet and greet before show, back stage passes as well. Plus if they want to meet 5sos let them Louis. I was gonna any way Paul! Not a chance said a laughing Liam and Zayn. Hey how dare you flip us the bird Louis! Out side now and ten push ups! Fine! Ok yall after that dummy done, I need yall on yall replacement tour busses, and on our ways. Yeah! Woah whoo! Breakfast, said a excited jumping Niall!

Hey Niall sister long time no see, Ellen how are you? Hey Liam, Harry, Niall, Zayn, and Louis, miss y'all guys. We miss you as well how things been? All good, except me hearing you and Lexy broke up on such short notice. By the way I'm sorry how are you, guessing ok since you going on their tour still. Actually they always be my brothers no matter what, and I decided to go support them. Plus I'm alright, me and Zayn just friends though. Plus have to support the amazing band behind me, espectually the amazing drummer, plus best friend Ashton irwin, I said smiling as Ashton put his arm around wearing his adorable cheeky grin I love. (who don't) Oh hi finally amazing to meet yall, correct me if wrong,"Calum Hood, Michael clifford, Luke Hemmings, and as I already found out Ashton Irwin. Its lovely to meet Niall twin, said a laughing Michael while Niall turn as red as a tomato.

Ashton pov
Ok so interviews was awesome right, said Lexy. I'm so happy she here, since it obvious I still like her. Since not gonna lie Zayn pissed me off, but made me happy as well. Since always promise if something some how happen. I would try my best to show her I do anything to be with her, treat her like a princess, and love and respect her. She deserve it. I mean I know she not a model, singer, or actor, who cares though because she one of the most amazing, beautiful girls I know. I was gonna ask during Ellen interview since I talk to Zayn and he didn't care, said he wanted her happy. Although didn't know if to soon. Earth to Ashton surely you felt me sit on your bed.

So about time to head to the concert you ready, all other guys said they were. Are you ok Ashton? Yeah I am, I was just thinking about something. Oh anything interesting? Kinda. What about? Well there something I was wanting to do before the concert for good luck. Gosh why does I have to be blushing, plus getting butterfly. I thought me being there was good luck enough. Trust me Lexy it is. Then why say such? Because I don't want to be friends and see how things go. Trust me Lexy I try ,but me love you went right in way, your kinda hard not love. Why is that, said a beautiful blushing a little girl in front of me. Well your probably one of the prettiest, funniest, nicest, and loyal girl I ever met. Plus you have no idea how I can't stop thinking bout your smile. Plus pretty sure I gonna have to think bout your smile tonight during the concert again, if things don't go well. Our you gonna ask me out Ash? Because if so yes, of course. Nope was gonna ask if you make me and the boys sandwiches before tonight, said a laughing Ashton, which me laugh since knew he was being a smartass (normal Ashton) gotta love him. You know I'm kidding, of course that what I'm asking, sorry if it soon, but I couldn't wait. Your way to amazing, it impossible to wait. Of course Ashton. Pretty much we just ended up cuddling till the concert. Pretty much I announce the relationship during the concert, and all love it. Especially me! Love me Lexy!