Chapter 12

Chapter 12

You know me being the drummer, I think I deserve to write a punk rock song, as punk rock, as possible. what will I write about though? I don't know Ashton, what do you think would be a good song, for yourself? MIchael ask while carrying a delicious piece of pizza. I got it the song show be called Pizza! Hold on imagine this in close to a yell. Go for it, I said laughing while the others guys laughing as well. Michael want another slice. Michael want another slice. Michael want another slice. of Pizza! Pizza! then I'll dance a little and sing it again. What yall think ? Well if they agree, Ashy got his first number one! If agree to do that next concert, say I! I, thanks babe. Your welcome Ashbear.

Omg I can't wait so excited for tonight! Ashton trust me, we all know. You been talking bout it for two days. You think they will let me sing it rest of the tour, since not many concerts left? Who knows maybe, Hopely. Since by what I seen of the dance, I kinda would like to see that myself. What other dances do u got Ash? I'll tell you what I'll show you one? Your use to my body right? Yeah why? No reason just close your eyes and ignore the door closing. Ok omg Ashton are you doing what I think you doing? Maybe. Is the doors lock? Oh my bad, now they are? Ready? I didn't get a chance to answer before talk dirty to me came on and I got a shirt in my lap! Guessing I can opening eyes now. Yep sure can. How bout I show my first dance as a lap dance, he said while unfasterning his pants, but not taking them fully off. Then almost sitting on my lap. Plus making me want to tear the rest of his clothes, and just kiss every where. Oh Ashton barely seen this side. Loving this side. Really he said while letting take off his pants for him. Then him sitting where his dick was touching my stomach and moving in an amazing motion. There something else, I would love to do, but would you be comfortable. What? How bout you become my stripper? Ashton said giving the biggest grin ever. Alright? Hey only if your ok with it won't make you do anything. Alright. What are you doing Lexy, Ashton said while I was sitting on him trying to give a lap down, while pulling my shirt off, along with my pants, and I started grinding somewhere, I knew someone would love. Then to big finish ask him to pull One thing off. He replied by reaching behind my back and pulling off my black bra off, only to be fastly replace by my hands. He look shock, while turnning off the music. babe why cover that amazing body from me, he said while slowly taking my hands down. Then replace them with his hands, and rubbing them, while I ended up say on him back to stomach, and moaning big time, till I could my mouth shock. Why so shock, Ashton did that one giggle everyone knows of. Didn't realize how good you be. Trust me you be shock to what I can do. Want me to show one thing I can do? Ok? Just gotta letting you know I need to take your off, and mine since Hopely make you a little horny. Ok? Now that that's took care of, I must ask do you trust me? Yes. Ok he said while opening my legs leaving small kisses up my legs and putting one finger at first in, then two, and three. Taking short breaks to lick me off. After that he just lay back down, and we fell into a good nap.

So how you sleep Ashton, I said smiling while eatting and watching Walking Dead, with the other guys, plus Niall. Couldn't have a better nap, Ashton said while winking at me, and sitting with me whispering if not late tonight, more fun. Your so kinky, I whisper with a smile on my face, oh you know you love it! Love what? Calum ask smiling. Calum absolutely none of your business! Any ways y'all already, bout time to get off, and go do the concert? Ashton are you ready. Yess Pizza! Pizza where! Niall no pizza. Dang it Ashton why would you do such to me? Sorry bud, but you will find out tonight why. Alright, Niall said looking how someone look when their dog die.

Gah that was amazing, although could use a nap now though. Well we will have fun tomorrow, then since tad tired myself. Alright, although can I tell you something. Sure what? Thank you for supporting me, no matter if my ideas can be stupid. Your ideas just amazing part of you that. Good to hear since pretty sure loads more ideas to come!

Sorry if bad time to post thanks to rolling stones, but just to let people know not true luke dad and family admitted he wouldn't say it. Anyone believe that as well proud to know like me, we are not fake fans. Plus Lashton might be coming in this story soon or should I say leshtom hemmings. Lol