Review

You and Prod: Firstly, I will say Prod treats you like a princess. You are number 1 in his life. He spoils you rotten. He reminds you how beautiful you are, and always look. Prod is the perfect gentleman, but at the same time, behind close doors.....You guys haven't had sex, only sexual contact. Like fingering, touching,etc.

His family love and accepts you. They love you dearly, and are so kind to you. You and Prod are madly in love.Like seriously :) He is, your true love.

Ray: Ray may never get over you. From the start, he has been your best friend, but one good thing is that, of all that has happened, nothing has changed from the friendship. It is not awkward to be around each other or anything. It is almost as if nothing happened. You guys joke around, pull pranks, hang out and stuff. Not too close though.

Ray and Prod....it took time, but it happened. They are talking again, but there is tension in the air when you and them are around. But they hang out with each other like bros do. They matured, pass the past, and moved on :)

Prince: Oh Prince.....the boy who always chants "Spread the Peace". He's currently in counselling, and is improving! He's getting back to his old, hippy, original Princeton self that everyone is use to. He apologized to Prod for burning his house down. You and the boys don't spend much time around, or with Prince. He needs space. But when you are around/with him, he makes you laugh, and all. You guys ALWAYS have a good time. At 6 Flags, the movies, etc.Prince makes a really good friend:)

Roc: Roc:) Roc is so sweet. Trust me, he hasn't gotten over what happened on your birthday night. He cried his eyes out for a week straight. He's tough on the outside, but has a weak heart, and so sensitive on the inside. The relationship between you and him is mutual, and brother & sister like. Roc and Prod are the closest, so Prod is never worried, or jealous, or suspicious when you are with Roc. Y'all love hang out with each other though:)

MB: Yes, Mindless Behavior are making a comeback. The boys have been rehearsing and all. No need for the studio because the All Around The World album is already recorded and done with. It's now time for them to explode with it in 2014 which just began. They are going on 106 & Park to premiere their first single, and music video off the album,"Keep Her On The Low" soon :)

Megan: She's not the same Megan you grew up with, and loved. Megan officially moved out into her own apartment, your father paying for it every month seeing as he spoils you both, However, you two still love each other. She's your sister. Your twin sister. Your other half. The bond will never break that you have. She invites you over often. You guys eat together, swim in the pool, all of that:)

Kayla: Your next best friend. The one you tell everything, the one who keeps your secrets, the one you do everything with:)

Linda & Julie: Linda still a hoe. The boys slowly pushed her away, so they basically don't f*ck with her anymore. As for Julie, who defended you earlier (if u remember) is now good friends with you. She hangs with you & Kayla from time to time.

Mike Tyson: He's doing well. Guest starring in movies and stuff, appreciating Prod for making his baby girl so happy, and being a good dad.

Granny: Granny maybe old, but she's not, she's living life to the fullest, along with her grandbaby:)

That's it! Follow me on twitter @itsnuttella I promise I'll follow you back 😘

The End :D This is my first MB fanfic EVER. Tell me how I did please and thanks. Check out my new story ~~~> "My Love's Identity" [MB Love Story] co-starring YOU! 😘💕