Chapter 13

"YN!" Prod gasped. You woke up, confused as ever. As Prod held your head delicately in his hands, Ray, Roc and Prince ran towards you. Granny fainted. Out of joy and disbelief. Mike was trying to revive her, he was crying historically that his daughter is alive again.

He expected it though, he's not surprised. Just happy.

YN's P.O.V

I furrowed my eyebrows together. Prod was crying ...I can't understand why. Wait, he's back! He looks much better and not bandaged up anymore.

I sat up a little with Prod's help, "YN, are you okay?" Prod asked.

All the guys were staring at me as if I was a missing diamond that had just been found. "I woke you up with a kiss YN, I'm your....your true love" Ray smiled and said to me, his eyes red and puffy.

"how the- where did you- what?" Prince kept glancing at the Ray and the door, back and forth, back and forth.

But I thought...well, I was hoping it was Prod. It was Ray all along. Wow.

Prod didn't smile at all. He looked at Ray sharply. Ray looked back at him the same way.

I'm so confused. How is it Ray when Prod is the first one I saw? I guess if it was actually he would say something right now but he hasn't.

End of P.O.V

Prod and Prince both helped you walk to the guest bedroom that Obama recommended earlier. Granny finally got conscious again, and she ran to you and gave you the tightest hug in the universe.

You didn't say anything, you just hugged back. Mike shook Ray, Prod and Prince's hand, showing gratitude in taking care of you. He then gave you a hug, with his chin resting on your head. His hugs are the best, you thought.

Mike sat you down on the bed. Ray and Prince sat down on the bed too, as Granny stands at the bedroom window reciting the 'Our Father' prayer. She is all about believing God.