Chapter 19

YN's P.O.V

My birthday is coming up on Thursday, September 05.

Megan, well she doesn't want to spend our birthday together like always, so whatever.

As for the boys; Prod, Ray, Roc & Prince they all agreed to come over. They probably would've refuse if I told them that all of them were coming, but I only asked them individually as if truer the only ones invited.

This should be interesting.

Right now, Kayla and I are sitting together in the kitchen around the table eating & talking.

"What happened to Tanisha? We use to hang out all the time.." I trailed off, biting into an apple.

"Girl, you late as hell. She was diagnosed with some sort of cancer. I dunno if its breast, lung, or bone cancer. All I know is, she at Cancer Treatment Centers of America in Cali. So yeah."

BIRTHDAY GIRL

It's now the day of my birthday. Your phone blew up with birthday wishes and lots of love.

That's absolutely necessary because the world should revolve around me on my birthday.

Kayla got me a customized necklace. Made of beads, and other ornamental stuff. It was beautiful.

Dad got me a motor cycle. It would've been a car, but I'm from Puerto Rico where you don't get my license until your 18 years of age.
I just haven't learned how to drive yet.

Granny got me diamond earrings! And lots of clothes she bought, when she went shopping.

I hear knocks on the door. Kayla gives me a knowing look and so does Granny. "Come in!" yelled Granny.

Ray rushed through the door, overtaking Prod on the way. He comes and hugs me tightly, almost tackling me down.

Roc and Prince follow behind Prod.

I notice Prod staring Ray down heavily.

"Damn this guy love you YN" Kayla jokes. Granny nods in agreement, not recognizing the inappropriate word.

I pull away from the hug, with Ray still holding me around my waist; "I'm sure you all know to give me privacy now" I awkwardly chuckled.

Granny and Kayla walk towards the door."Mike! Get down here now!" Granny called. They could've easily stayed in other rooms in the mansion to give me privacy with the boys but my father wouldn't be obedient and not listen in on what's going on.

Dad comes jogging down the stairs.

Seeing Ray hold you, he squints his eyes at him, "What is going on here?" He asked. Ray lets go fast. Granny comes to Mike and grabs him by his ear.

Kayla opened the door for Granny and Mike to get out, then she walks out.

End of P.O.V

"I love when she dresses so classy, so mature, and womanly" Prod thought to himself, observing your black mid-thigh length dress, that exposed your cleavage, and was sleeveless.

Ray was just hypnotized staring at your butt. After all, your skirt did outline everything neatly.

Your gorgeous brown wavy hair let loose around your shoulders.

Becoming an elegant young woman is a new change for new on this birthday.

You've learned from all your mistakes, and is cleaning up the mess created as of this day.

You are new.

Prince comes over and hugs you. He really missed you.

Roc did the same, deliberately kissing you on the cheek to rise some type of reaction from the boys.

Prod just stood there. His head held down, and hands behind his back.

"Hi guys," You smiled brightly at them.

"Can you just all line up for here for me please." You point to an area in front of you.

"We lining up for a mugshot?" Roc blurted out.

The guys lined up horizontally. In the order, Roc- Ray- Prod- Prince.

Prod's elbow touched Ray's arms and Ray brushed his arm off, and switched places with Roc.

It was now time for confrontations, confessions, questions, elimination, and a final decision. Who will YOU choose, and why?