Chapter 22

Roc pulls you with full force out of the crowd, as Prod follows behind, with tears flowing down his face.

YN's P.O.V

I admit. I only chose Roc because his tattoo got to me.

Now I realize what a big mistake I've made. I have to make it right before it's too late. Or is it already too late?

Right now, Roc pulls me by my arm through the crowd. I can hear Prod following behind. This made me shed a tear. Look what I have caused.

We passed through the crowd, and Roc still has his tight grip on me. Why does he have to be so strong. "Roc wait...stop! Roc please!" I kept whining. I could see his veins bulking up his hands, his thick neck is all I could see. He kept looking ahead.

We started to run pass the merry-go-round, and other rides, til' we reached the waterfall section. There was a bar beside it, isolated. We went there, and of course, Prod is still behind us. The 3 of us are alone there. Everyone else was at the performance section.

I could hear the host saying something like "Teenage love birds these days haha...we'll continue with-"

"YN please...give me a chance" Prod said, his voice cracked a bit from his crying. I was about to walk towards Prod, but Roc stopped me. He held me back by my arm. "Well excuse the hell outta me, but I don't think I can allow you to sing your way into MY girl's heart!" Roc defended.

"No Roc, don't be like that, please." I begged. Prod stood there looking at us both.

"What?" Roc snaps his head to me, disbelief clear on his features. His eyes become dark.

"I can love whoever I want.." I said to him. Roc gave me a confused look, "But you chose to love me....out of all the boys" Roc said, like an innocent child who just had his promise broken by Santa Clause.

"It's because of that freaking tattoo." I exclaimed. "It scared me Roc."

Roc's eyes widen at me, then he said softly "YN, but-but you promised me you'll choose me, so if I didn't have this tattoo you wouldn't have chosen me??"

Then Roc looked at me, with pure sadness in his eyes. "What are you trying to say?" Roc tensed up, his breathing getting heavier. I can tell he's trying not to break down.

End of P.O.V

Prod was loving this moment between you and Roc. He has faith that'll you will go home with him.

"Aye man, take a look at her finger." Prod told Roc.

Roc took your hand, slightly bends your wrist to see the ring on your finger in the slight darkness of the night. Roc hissed his teeth. "YN, I love you. I mean like...I ain't get this tattoo for nothing!" Roc was starting to get frustrated. He was losing miserably and hated every second of it.

Then Prod jumped in again, "Can you um, let me see this tattoo you speak of?" Roc looked at him sharply.

"Roc show it to him." You said sternly. Roc didn't do anything. You went ahead and lift Roc's shirt half way up.

"NO!" He yelled out in defense.

Roc tries to push your arms away. Prod comes up closer to you guys. "Aye aye aye, don't you ever touch her like that bruh." You finally lift the shirt up. Where's the tattoo? IT'S SHADED OUT!

It was all fake. You take a step back in complete despair. "Roc .... where, where's the...fuck man. YOU FOOLED ME!" You yelled. Roc stutters on his next words.