Chapter 21

Roc crawled slowly back to his spot, beside Prod. Prod only look down on him in disgust, shaking his head.

"Okay, I thank you both so much for telling me all this. But uh," I freeze.

My hands are sweating like crazy as I wipe them on the sides of my dress. My breathing is short as I fear the worst reactions after this. I hope I'm making the right choice.

"I choose Roc."

Immediately, Roc ran to me and lift me up so high. I wrap your arms around his neck, and my legs around his waist, as he spins me around, giggling like a small kid.

This is how Prod and I hugged when he gave me those flowers and was leaving..

Roc gently placed me back down, a bright smile on his face with his light brown eyes beaming at me.

"I love you so much" And I could see it in his eyes. You know what, maybe I did make the right decision for now.

"I love you too Roc" I peck his nose with a kiss.

"Heyyyy, not my nose. Kiss my lips, come" Roc puckers his lips like a duck. He is so cute the way he did it. I press my lips on his just like he asked.

Then a loud 'BAM!' sound frightened us. We both look at the direction of the sound, which was at the door. It was Prod. He disappeared, slamming the door shut behind him.