Chapter 7 - (cont.)

I arrived at Granny's house. Grey haired, wrinkled but beautiful old lady. The sweetest person I know. I walked in, without knocking. I don't know how to feel about facing Megan but I'm just following what mom says to do, plus I need to finally step to Megan and speak my mind.

"YN!" Megan screamed my name as I entered the house. She ran from the kitchen and jumps on me in a huge hug.

I didn't budge.

"I freaking missed you!" Yeah right. I kept a blank face. She pulls away from me when I don't respond.

"Aw shit. Please show me some love YN. I know what I did, but please." She begged. She put her arms out for me to hug and embrace her. I swerved and passed her and went into the kitchen. I heard her gasp behind me but I didn't care. She basically ruined my life.

Granny's kitchen was always inviting. And as expected, blueberry and strawberry muffins on the table covered up. I grab one of each and sit down around the table.

Before I know it, Megan was sitting in front of me around the table.

Megan apologized, and basically explained some cheesy crap about "when it comes to love & jealousy, nothing else matters. And that's what came over me."

Ha, whatever.

Minutes pass, when I don't respond to her. Just a "Oh. "Okay." "Mhm." here and there. She must mistake me calling her for me making a truce or being cool
with her or something.

I get up and go grab a tub of cookies & cream ice cream from the freezer.

"You looked so beautiful on The Wendy William Show. But it broke my heart when you said your twin sister dropped you." I turn around to see Megan staring down on her hands that rest on table. A thoughtful expression rest on her face.

I'm not even answering to that. Then I remembered something. And only Megan here who's talking to me will give me information.

"Roc's b-day went by, did he have a party?"

My sisters seems caught off guard at my sudden urge to speak so casually. But she quickly recovered.

"Nah, he's having it this Saturday. You coming?" She beams up at me with hope flashing in her eyes.

Well should I?

I love to party. I didn't bother to show up to Drake's party. And through all the bullshit I've been through for past weeks, I think a party is just what I need.

It's been a while, considering I'm the twin that usually never turns down a party and Megan would a few times to do homework or some lame shit.

"You of all people know I love to party, but I dont wanna go there and everyone is...you know. Bullying me or anything and-"

"No no no no... Since you put your heart out on TV, everyone realized what kinda person you are on the inside, and not judging on the outside. Or what's on the video. Your voice and side of the story did a lot YN." Megan assures me. Well, okay then.

I sighed. "I'll go, I guess. I do need something to cheer me up and a party is exactly what I need."

"Mhm, that's the spirit boo." She throws her ice cream cup in the trash and stand in front of me, holding up her right hand for a high five.I just walked away from her and head to the living room. I'm not even in the mood to go at it with her like I was before. Seeing her just makes me feel worn out and over everything.

Granny came home, and greets us and kisses me on my forehead with the lipstick plasted on it. I had to use my hand mirror in my bag to check it. Grandmas.

I can't help but feel a sense of warmth in me. I guess my Mom was right. I had to speak to these two ladies at some point and now that I did, I feel closure. Megan's apology, and Granny's understanding. Though, Granny preached about having class and some other shit. I usually would zone her out but I listened attentively and took it all in. I hope I can talk to Dad soon too.

Ray, Roc, I don't know about them.Prince hasn't talked to me either. I'm quite sure that their management told them to stay away from me. And Prod is very secretive but I guess I blew it up on TV.