Chapter 9

I feel these strong thick arms pulling me away. The fight is now over I guess, and let me tell you Linda is bleeding and mad. She's yelling and cussing a lot of things as other people struggle to keep her away from charging at me.

I stayed calm, satisfied with everything that just went down. No scratches on me or anything. Good.

I finally turn around and see that it's Roc who was holding me back. Obviously the commotion is over why is he still holding me. I shrug his arms off. "You can let go now, I'm done beating her- I mean them." Roc lets out a nervous chuckle and replies,

"I love how you're such a bad chick." Why is he acting as if nothing happened? He confuses me so much sometimes.

I thought if we came in contact at all tonight, it would awkward or something but no, he's here...being Roc.

"Yeah whatever" I walked away as fast as possible. I need to get Megan some water or something, she's drunk and alone.

As I head down the stairs, I can still hear Linda screaming her throat out. When females act crazy like that after a fight, you know they're embarrassed that they were defeated.

I reached in the living room. It was slow dancing time.

Ain't nobody got for that.

The same red sparkly dress catches my eye at one of the couches. Megan is sitting with our good friend Jadian. I'm surprised to see that nerd here, her glasses still on, and hair in a bun as always. I trust she's helping Megan. My shoulders slump in a sense of relief. And speaking of shoulders..

I felt someone tapping my shoulder, I looked around and it was Ray, grinning at me. "Wanna dance my sugar mama?"

Is he serious right now? Everything is all dandy and peachy between me and everyone now? What the hell?

So I said to him, "Well, Mr.Worldstardotcom.." Ray interrupts, a hefty sigh escaping his lips as he rolled his eyes.

"Aight look YN," He looks around briefly for a second. I know what's coming next. "..lemme talk to you privately." Exactly.

Might as well hear him out and put the past in the past because if we live in the past, I won't be happy in the future.

He lead me upstairs in Roc's bedroom, and sat on the bed. I'm kind of surprised the bed is perfectly made and all, and no horny drunk head has invaded by now. Guess that's what the other guest rooms are for.

End of P.O.V

Ray takes your hand into his palm. You pull it away and he grabs your hand back holding it into a tighter grip. You roll your eyes and looked away from him. "Just here me out please YN..." He pleaded.

"I. Am. Soooo sorry. Please, please look at me." Ray begged. You felt and heard the pain in his trembling voice. Tears were building up in his eyes when you finally turned your head and looked at him.

This lump in his throat, his eyes sting with tears.

Now Ray takes both hands and holds them. He looks deeply in your eyes, the moonlight from the window reflected in his watery eyes.

"YN, I don't know why I did what I did. I was just... so hurt, and mad, and jealous that I couldn't have you but Roc can.. and um," Ray took a deep breath and looked out the window, then back at you again.

He quickly averted his gaze from yours, staring down at his lap nervously. But he never let go off your hands. "Megan forced me."

That part, I'm sure about. Megan would force him but then I got confused.