Chapter 20

Part 1

"Uh, okay." This is a bit nerve wrecking. I look at the four young men standing before me, it should have never come to this. In a matter of seven months, all this happened, and now i am going to make a conclusion to it. Today is the day.

"Let's just back to the day I passed and each of you kissed me and saved me. Tell me literally everything that happened. Please" I began and went straight to the point.

They all hesitated, and looked really worried.

Ray took a deep breath, then let out a big sigh, rubbing his palms together then lowing in them nervously.

Prod had no emotion or expression, he just looked down at the ground, and anytime I speak, he looks at me, then back at the ground, his hands behind his back. None of the boys said a word.

Guess I'm going to have to start this off then. "Ray, you claimed that you woke me up. Explain." I challenged Ray, who became uneasy.

Ray adjusts his snap-back backwards on his head, as he begins to speak.

"Okay." Everyone looked at him, except Prod. Ray continued,

"You were lying down, and your grandma called us over to kiss you, right? And Prince went first, nothing happened. Roc went, nothing happened, *touches chest* I went, and I kissed you and you woke up. You began to blink a lil bit-"

Before Ray finished, Prince and Roc yelled out. "Noooo!"

"That ain't what happened YN don't listen to him!" Roc shouted.

Prod didn't say a word. He was still focusing on the white carpet that covered the floor. Ray started to shout "Shut up! I wasn't talking to y'all."

I smirked to myself. Silence filled the air once again. Then I spoke.

"Ray, you see this shambala bracelet you gave me?" I hold my wrist out to reveal the purple bracelet Ray gave me months ago. "Do you take me for a joke Ray?"

Ray: no.wait-

"Let me finish. We were best friends Ray. But not its like you see me as one of your hoes or something."

"I do have a big garden yes but with you it's not-"

"How many girls you like that you have gave something like this to them? huh?" I continue, how am I suppose to feel special with a gift like this from him, when I see other girls around with almost the same exact thing? And not to mention the sharing thing, my heart broke that day. It's things like that why I can't take Ray seriously.

"You stand there lying to my face talking about I started to blink a little, I woke you up, or whatever crap. Seriously Ray?" I could see the pang of guilt hit Ray hard as the words leave my mouth. 

"And honestly Ray, I don't understand how Prod hasn't beat you up by now."

Roc covered his mouth holding in chuckle. Prince laughed as well, while fixing his dark blue bandana around his ponytail.

Ray stood there in disbelief. An embarrassing look on his face.

"Ray I-I swear, I know that you love me, but you're too immature to be in any serious relationship with me and all that. You're around too many girls, you lie, you seem to only have main interest in sexual pleasure, and shit."

"Nothing's wrong with that, it's just it is not for me. I just want my best friend back y'know. I'm really sorry." By the time I finish my statement Ray is already speed walking to the door- I'm quite sure it's because he's never been rejected before.

"Ray!" I call him, but the door only slams shut. I swear I saw a tear roll down his face.