Chapter 5

Roc looked at me, and then at Prince. I couldn't say anything. I stared on the carpet floor, in guilt and embarrassment.

Prince stood there, his mouth half opened, in wondering what to say and what to do. Roc stood in the doorway waiting for us to speak. Then Prince spoke;

"Roc, honestly man, I can't explain. I really can't but I just wanna -"

"Get. The. Fuck. OUT!" Roc's voice thundered. I flinched in fear.

Roc's anger is something else. I could understand if he and I were in a relationship, if I were his wife, his fiance or something, but I'm not. The way he's acting right now is completely unnecessary.

Roc shifts to one side from the doorway, and stretched his arm out right out the door showing Prince the way out.

Roc didn't look at anyone or anything, he just stared down at the ground, his chest heaving up and down. Trying his best to hide his tears and sorrow, and show his anger and rage.

He slammed the door shut just as Princeton's heel came out the house. I cannot believe Prince actually just left like that, without even trying to stay.

I feel horrible. Here I was, enjoying Prince to the fullest, not to think once of how Roc would feel about this. This is precisely why I never do relationships. I'm not a homie hopper but I if I like someone and they're feeling me, then we can do something. I'm very flirtatious. But that's no excuse now.

"Roc, baby. Let me explain. Please." I plead gently as possible. I used the word 'baby' in hopes of softening him up a bit.

I step back when Roc moves from the door and steps towards me at the couch. He avoids eye contact with me.

He shoves his hands in his pockets in his basketball shorts, Nike shorts or whatever. I sigh heavily. "Go ahead." He says. I'm quite surprised but I do as told. I honestly don't know what I'm going to say, but I need him to look at me.

"Baby, look at me. Please." I step closer to him, and bend my knees to look at his face since his head is bowed down. My heart shatters as I see a tear fall off the tip of his nose. I did this to him, I hurt him. He's so sensitive.

I reached up and wiped his tears that fell down. I never ever want to hurt Roc like this. I rubbed my thumb on his wet cheek, hoping he would respond how I want him to. Tears came in my eyes, the biggest lump in my throat. I didn't know Roc loves me so much.

Thankfully, he allows me to touch him, and doesn't move my hands away.

"Please please look at me Roc.." I plead again. I gently lift his chin up. He seemed slightly surprised to see my eyes watery. I can tell he's never been loved before.

"YN, you don't understand. I..I feel so betrayed. I love you YN, I'm not the best at showing it but I do. Since a long time ago." He says, his voice hoarse. Another tear falling down. I wipe it quickly.

Roc is sensitive, Ray and I of all people know that. But I've never seen him so broken, and hurt. And it pains me that it's because of me.

"I love you YN, I love you" He kept saying. As he's crying, he slowly buries his face on my shoulder, I comfort him rubbing his hair, and wrapping an arm around his back. He hugs back tightly while mumbling words into my neck. "I shouldn't be mad at you and him but I can't help it..I.." He pauses and sniffs. "I'm too hurt right now."

"Let's go talk upstairs. C'mon."

I grab his hand, as he uses the other to wipe his face. Going up the stairs, walking to my bedroom, I see Megan in her bedroom, with the door wide opened. She looked sort of..please at first, then I see her gaze avert to Roc and our hands intertwined, she looked back at me then looked away.