Chapter 14

I'm just asking for 3 votes for the next chapter!

Juliet's POV

I woke up with a start as I felt as if we were crashing. I quickly ran into my closest and grabbed a pair of jeans, converses, and a TARDIS blue shirt and ran to the control room," What's happening?" I asked as I gripped the pool, "Sorry, Juliet, didn't mean to wake you, we just had a rough landing." the Doctor said as he rushed around the controls as a very tired Amy and Rory walked in. "Sorry, rough landing." he told them as he continued to pull down levers and controls. "Where are we going this time, Doctor?" Amy asked. The Doctor looked over at me and then back at Amy, "It's a surprise." he said as he ran over to the door followed by Amy and Rory.

"Would you like to do the honor?" he asked me. Excited, I ran over to the door and pulled it open to see millions of stars. "It's so pretty, Doctor." I said in awe as I looked at them, "Have I been here Doctor?" I asked him. "It's quite possible, Time Lords travel pretty much anywhere." He said as he closed the door, "So, Juliet where do you want to go? You pick, all of time and space is at your fingertips." he asked as he ran back go the controls.

I was still in awe at the stars till I noticed he had spoken and the Williams and him were near the controls. I quickly walked up to the controls, "Somewhere in the future, you pick." I said. The Doctor looked surprised, "Very well, you better hold on to something." he said as he jumped around the controls until he reached leaver, "Ready?" he asked me. Gripping the pole, I gave him a nod as he pulled it down.

Authors Note (READ):

The winner will be announced next chapter!!! Also to the winner and the other person, I'm actually thinking of doing you both in the story, so please tell me what you think?!