Chapter 11

Before reading I just want to say, THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR ALL THE READS!!!! IT MEANS A LOT TO ME!! Ok, so enjoy this chapter and don't foreget to read below and welcome my two new followers:

Batmaann27

And

Harrypottersfavegirl

This is dedicated to all my fans! Enjoy!!

Juliet's POV

Vision

"But Mama, I don't want to join the High Council Mama!" I screamed at my mother in tears. My mother looked like she was going to cry too, "I don't want you to go either, especially sense your so young." Mama said, sighing, "I know what you can do, hold on!" she said as she ran into the house.

When she returned, she had a fob watch in her hand, "Mama, what's that?" I asked, "It's a fob watch, but this will store all your memories and turn you human, it's the only way you won't have to join the High Council, will you do it? You'll be safe?" she asked me. I didn't want to join the Council, so I agreed.

"Well we better start getting you ready, we will leave tomorrow." she said as she rushed to start getting packed. Then my head started hurting and I saw a vision.

Daleks attacked Galifrey, our people running for there lives, a Time War.

I was then snapped out of the vision (This is the little girl her) and wrote it down in my journal and ran inside. "Mama, look!" I said trying to show her the journal, "Juliet, it's nothing, go to sleep, you'll need it." she said and with that I went to sleep.

When I awoke the next morning I went through the horrible pain to turn human. I then woke up on Earth in the orphanage, like I had always been there.

(This is another vision)

I was then sucked into another vision. I saw that I was with the Doctor and another man with a World War 2 trench coat. "Doctor!" I heard Daleks screech, "Your time has come!!"

Vision over

I woke with a start and saw the Doctor crying and what looked like Amy and Rory comforting him, "What happen?" I asked. As soon as I spoke you would have thought a pen dropped cause the Doctor stopped crying and looked over at me. I slowly stood up and gave him a hug and whispered, "I missed you old friend." the Doctor looked as if he had seen a ghost, "You remember?" he asked, "Only a little bit." I said as I stood up to get the fob watch. I looked over at the Doctor and the Williams and opened the fob watch.

Authors Note (IMPORTANT):

I know it's short! Don't get mad! But I am going to try to update again tonight before I go to bed, so enjoy!! Also I'm going to start asking questions at the end of each chapter here are the first:

Who is the guy she saw with the Doctor in her vision?

What will happen to the Ponds?

And what happen to her mom?

So I'm going to try this, also I have school tomorrow :P so don't get mad if I don't update soon! Also I hope you all had a great Spring Break! So <3 u all- Madison

PS Don't forget to enter my contest (information on Chapter 6)