Chapter 13

I didn't get the 5 votes I asked for, so I'm going to ask for at least 4 votes on this one! So enjoy and don't forget to read below!!

Juliet's POV

The Doctor told me everything, from when the Daleks attacked till he left them with the TARDIS. I felt as if I couldn't breathe anymore, "I wish I could of shown you my vision before I left." I told him, I was on the verge of tears. "Hey, it's not like it's your fault." he said rubbing my back.

"But Doctor, it is my fault! Don't you see!? I had this vision and I kept it to myself, I should have told you or at least my mom before." I said standing up. The Doctor stood up and gave me a light hug, "What matters now is that you are alive and that's all that matters right now." he said as he looked at me with his piercing green eyes, then kissed me on my forehead. "Get some rest, you'll need it for tommorow." he said as he walked out of my room.

When he left me, I sighed as I walked into my big walk- in closet. Now when you think walk- in closet you think big, well mine was huge. Outfits were sorted by time period and when to wear them. I walked over to the 21st century section and grabbed a pair of pjs that were TARDIS blue and walked out to my room.

I quickly changed and hopped into my bed. I looked up at the ceiling and noticed it was stars. I slowly closed my eyes, falling asleep in my new home.

Authors Note (IMPORTANT!!!):

SO sorry its short but you know with school and all! Also the winner of the contest will be announced either next chapter or the next chapter after that. Also, what do you guys think of it so far? I want to know! I hope you enjoyed (no questions this time) <3 you all- Madison