Chapter 3

Authors Note (PLEASE READ): Hey guys!! I want to think you guys for all the voting and just everything! Also I'm sorry if this chapter seems short to you, I write these on my iPhone so yeah. Also, big news! I might (hence the word MIGHT) post the next chapter if I get at least two votes. That's all I ask, simple as that. So enjoy and vote if you want the next chapter tonight!!!

PS the picture to the side is Juliet's outfit!!!

"Girls, come on down, Mr. Smith is here." Ms. Fill yelled up the stairs. I sighed, here goes nothing. I went to the top of the steps as Sidney and the other older girls went and followed close behind with Kate gripping my hand. At the bottom of the stairs stood Ms. Fill along with a girl, maybe about twenty years of age with red hair. Next to her was a man that looked a little older then the girl with red hair and had brown hair. Then there was another man, he looked very familiar, he had this brown hair with a red bow tie. WAIT a bow tie! I looked closer at him and realized he was the man I had seen in my dream! "Now children, this is Mr. Williams," she said pulling me out of thoughts, pointing to the man with brown hair, "This is Mrs. Williams," she said pointing to the red head. "And this is Mr. John Smith." She said as she pointed to the man from my dreams, that was an interesting name. "Now, you will meet each of them one by one, so Sidney, you go first." She said as she led Mr. and Mrs. Williams with Mr. Smith to the visiting area with Sidney following close behind. "They seem nice." Kate said, breaking the silence. I was so busy wondering about Mr. Smith that I forgot she was there. I looked down at her and gave her a smile, "I think so too."

A few seconds passed and Sidney walked out smiling, "They said they will announce who they will adopt once they meet all of us." She told everyone. Everyone looked excited, as Ms. Fill walked out of the room, "Jessica, you can go next." She said. Jessica was one of the older girls too, only a few months younger then me. I hoped I would go in last.

Ten minutes passed and it was my turn to go in. Sighing, I gave Kate a hug, "Good luck." she whispered in ear. I gave her a smile as I walked in the door. Once inside the room, I saw the Williams looked bored, while Mr. Smith looked kinda excited, I wonder why? I sat down in the chair across from them and looked down at my shoes, "What's your name?" Mr. Smith asked, "Juliet." I said nervously.

Authors Note: Remember, just two votes and I'll post the next chapter!