P A R T T W O

The many memories of my first five years at Hogwarts were comforting in such a dark time. I missed the days when everything was simple. Even though I knew about my family's Death Eater history, I still had my friends. I still had Harry, Hermione, Ron, Ginny, George, Fred, Cho, Luna and Marietta.

I still enjoyed my classes, and enjoyed answering the Ravenclaw Common Room's Riddles. I still enjoyed having a cup of tea with Dumbledore and tutoring with Snape. I enjoyed Flitwick who often asked for my opinion on the choir and band choice in music. I especially enjoyed choir practices and singing at school gatherings in the Great Hall.

I even enjoyed Pugface Parkinson who always had a snide comment, for my life would be bland without people like her.

I enjoyed Draco, who no longer was entirely an enemy, but perhaps a new found friend.

Sixth year approached quickly, and I filled with confusion and emotions that terrified me. I felt how the same way when I used the Killing Curse. Energy built up inside of me, and I felt as if I might burst.

I sobbed uncontrollably in the dark as I clenched my pillow tightly. I stifled cries, but not well enough. Draco knocked on my door, asking if I was alright, but failed to receive an answer. I continued to cry and wail as I accepted the fact that I was a monster.

I was just like them.

I am just like them.

You are just like them.