Chapter Six Dinner and a Movie

Chapter Six Dinner and the Movies   

I really wanted to just have a little bit of Fuentes time, and of course, a little bit of drama will ensue, because what's a fan fiction without a little drama?

After they arrive at the new venue.

"What movie are we seeing?" I ask Mike, as he trims his beard next to me, as I straighten my hair.

"We're going to see The Avengers Age of Ultron," he says, turning his head towards me.

I nod, finishing my hair and unplugging the straightener, throwing it under the sink of the cramped bathroom. Walking out, heading to the lounge to search for a shirt that isn't ripped down the sides.

I groan, throwing my head onto the bag, "I have no shirts that aren't cut-offs. I don't want to wear that tonight," I complain, knowing Jaime is standing in the doorway of the lounge, watching me.

"Excuse to steal one of my shirts?" he asks, already turning towards his bunk to grab his bag, bringing it back to me and throwing it on the couch next to mine.

"Any one I want?" I ask, smiling as he nods. I immediately grab his black ADIDAS shirt with green accents. I slid it on over the black tank top, tucking the front into my shorts.

"Why am I not surprised you went for that shirt?" he asks, rolling his eyes and shaking his head slightly. "You know it's my favorite, right?" I just nod, kicking the lounge door shut, and giving him a kiss on the cheek before walking back out and sitting at the table in the front of the bus.

"Isn't that Jaime's?" Mike asks as he walks out of the bathroom, sitting next to me, waiting for Vic to get back from the FORD booth with, hopefully, a set of keys so we don't have to take taxis all over.

"I didn't want to wear a cutoff. You were shaving, so I asked Jaime," I say, knowing that Mike could tell Tony was upset with me, not feeling like I needed to mention him.

Mike nodded, pulling out his phone and forgetting I was sitting there. I stood up, walking out of the bus, down the steps until I reached the gravel under our bus.

My phone went off in my pocket, pulling it out I saw a text.

Hime-Time: I would like to talk to you when you get home, please.

Me to Hime-Time: Okie dokie.

I slid my phone back into my pocket, and took a seat on the ground, leaning against the side of the bus. I closed my eyes, starting to quietly sing to myself, "It kills me not to know this but I've all but just forgotten
What the color of her eyes were and her scars or how she got them
As the telling signs of age rain down a single tear is dropping
Through the valleys of an aging face that this world has forgotten..."

I finished the song, opening my eyes and seeing Vic walking towards the bus. I stood up, shaking my shorts off, and walking towards him.

"Did you get a truck?" I ask, turning and walking with him, our steps matching up.

"I got a truck, yes. It was that or a van. I felt like we didn't need the van for three of us. Maybe if Jaime and Tony were going, yeah. But not just us three," he says, walking up the steps, opening the door and shouting at Mike.

Once Mike was out of the bus, we followed Vic to where the truck was parked. I went to climb into the back seat, but Mike beat me there.

"Youngest in the back?" I ask, questioning why Mike climbed back there.

"If you sit in the back, you won't partake in any conversation. You'll sit back here texting god knows who, and playing some game on your phone," Vic says, climbing into the drivers seat. "And this is supposed to be about family bonding."