Chapter Two Fvck

Chapter Two Fvck.

I honestly have nothing to say as of now. :)

The next 'morning' at three a.m.

**WARNING: THERE WILL BE SEXUAL CONTENT IN THIS CHAPTER, DURING THE FLASHBACK**

I woke up, holding a hand to my head due to the pounding in my brain. I groaned and as I opened my eyes, I saw that I was asleep on Jaime on the couch. As I pulled the blanket off of me, I threw a hand over my mouth the keep my gasp in. Jaime was naked. I was naked. We were naked.

I sat up, grabbing the blanket and moving to the chair in the lounge. "Jaime, wake up," I said, my voice coming out shaky.

"What's wrong, Lexi?" he asks, his voice coming out low, and gruff, sitting up and looking at me. Realization crossed his features as he looked at me, naked with only a blanket covering me. He looked at himself and threw his head in his hands.

"We fucked," I said. I meant for it to come out as a question, but it came out as a statement. And as soon as I said it, I feel like it was a stupid thing to say. There wasn't another explanation that I could think of.

~Flashback~

**AGAIN, IF YOU ARE NOT COMFORTABLE READING (TERRIBLE) SEXUAL CONTENT, FEEL FREE TO SKIP THE FLASHBACK.**

"I'm out of vodka," I slurred, leaning against Jaime's shoulder.

"I'm outta whiskey, we need more alcohol," he says, attempting to stand up but only falling backwards onto the couch. He let out an extremely loud laugh to which I put my hand over his mouth.

"Shh, Vic is going to hear, and then he's going to be mad. And he's going to make me go home, and Mike's going to quit the band and then the band will die," I say, my eyes growing wide, shocked at what I said myself.

Jaime looked shocked, and sat back on the couch, shaking his head. "If the band dies, then I'll die."

I kissed his cheek, trying to comfort him, falling in his lap as I do so. He laughs and pulls me up so that I'm sitting on his lap. "I'm tired," I mutter, laying down, causing Jaime to lay over me.

I leaned up to him, kissing him quickly. He gives me a goofy grin then kisses me again. I lean up, wrapping my arms around his neck, pulling his body flush against mine.

Jaime kisses at my neck, slightly biting as he goes down, moving towards my collar bone, causing me to let out a short,soft moan.

I grabbed his head in my hands, and pulled his lips up to mine, kissing him like he was my only source of oxygen. He returned the lust with his kisses, as his hands roamed my body, resting on my knee for a few seconds before his hand makes his way between my legs.

His hands found their way to my wrists, pinning me to the couch as his knee took the place between my thighs, and he began to bite my lip, his tongue running over my lips between the bites. His hands released my wrist and I immediately began to take his shirt off, his lips leaving mine for the short few seconds as I pulled the shirt over his head. I threw the shirt, not caring where it landed and as soon as his left my hands, his hands were playing with the fabric of mine, soon taking it off and throwing it to where we may not find it.

Jaime began to kiss my neck again, biting at the skin, pulling at it. I bit my lip, knowing that I couldn't be loud. This was too good for one of the guys to walk in and ruin it.

I was hot-headed, dizzy with the feelings that Jaime was giving me. I moved my leg, wrapping it around his waist, pulling him closer to me, simultaneously digging my hips into his, causing him to moan against my neck.

My hands moved to the button on Jaime's jeans, my fingers frantically trying to undo them as fast as I could. Once I got them undone, Jaime kicked his jeans off, leaving him in just his boxers.

Jaime reached around my back, flipping us so that I was on top of him, his hands moving to start undoing my bra, him having no trouble undoing it and throwing it on the floor.

Jaime's mouth went straight to my nipples, his teeth digging themselves into me. I couldn't help but moan at this action. One hand went to work at massaging my breast, while the other went to my jeans, undoing the button, and beginning to slide them off of me. I took my hands and let my nails scratch down Jaime's back, leaving red marks with my movement.

I kicked my jeans off, just as Jaime flipped us over again, his lips coming back to mine as I wrapped my fingers around his elastic of his boxers. I slid them off, him kicking them to the ground as they reached his ankle. In anticipation I began to remove my own underwear as Jaime kissed down my collar bones, chest, stomach, stopping at the hips. His teeth scraped against my hips just before he moved down to my clit. I moaned as he stuck his tongue inside of me, making my body shudder at the action.

I moaned as my back arched, the feeling of euphoria rushing through my body. Jaime began kissing back up my body, meeting my lips with his own once again.

I bit his lip, moaning his name as he slid himself inside of me, beginning to pound his hips against mine. With each movement I felt my breaths getting shorter, sharper.

I managed to flip Jaime and myself so that I could control the pace, I let myself sink onto him slowly before speeding up.

"Goddamn, Alexandria," he moaned, his breath heavy, hot.

I felt Jaime pulse, as he moaned my name more, cursing so often. I dug my fingers into his chest, my nails sliding down his chest as I collapsed, pleased and exhausted.

~End of Flashback~

"Fuck," I hung my head in my hands, cursing at the memory.

"Lexi, I'm so, so sorry. I shouldn't have let that happen," Jaime starts, grabbing my underwear and bra, handing them to me as he slides on his own boxers.

"We were drunk, Hime. You can't blame yourself. We were drunk, we both just got fucked by our exes, I'm not too upset about it. I'd rather it was you than some douche at a bar," I say, standing up and letting the blanket drop, before sliding my underwear on and grabbing my shirt, not bothering with a bra. I picked up Jaime's shirt, handing it to him, sitting next to him on the couch, leaning my head against his shoulder.

"Lex," he starts, scooting away from me, putting his hand on my knee, "you're like a little sister to me, and now I've seen you at one of your most exposed states. I need time to think," he says, grabbing his jeans and walking out of the lounge, leaving me alone.

I laid back down on the couch, grabbing the blanket from the floor, and covering myself up. I had never taken my makeup off last night, and I knew it was most likely smeared already. I dug my face into the pillow and starting to cry. I cried for Brian, I cried for Jaime, I cried for Vic and Mike, I even cried for Tony, and him having to be throw into the middle of this; but mostly, I cried for myself, and how I don't know what the fuck to do.

I laid there for what felt like hours, waiting to fall asleep, waiting to just be able to go to sleep.

A/N There you go. I know, I'm terrible at writing sexual content (at least in my own mind) so I'm sorry.

I hope you enjoyed it.

Thanks guys.

Vote. Fan. Comment. Follow.

XOXO Delaney