The After Party

"Well hello there sexy Serah Farron!"
Kalel and Mari squealed.

"Kalel you don't have a costume?"

"Nope your daughter pretty much stole mine, it looks better on her anyway."

"Huh?"
You turned around to the sound of fast footsteps.

She came out running to you and slammed her body mass into your leg. She was Lighting, the most adorable thing in the damn world. A girl in uniform is way better than a guy in uniform, especially when it's your daughter.

You sighed
"I never even saw this shit coming..."

"That was the point."
You could hear Pewds say as he stood leaning in the door way with one arm up.

"Oh my god."
You tried to contain your laughter, not because he looked funny or anything but because this was the most clever thing he's done.

He was Snow Villiers, just like in Final Fantasy 13-2.

His hair and eyes matched perfectly, his hair slicked back on the top and and free on the sides.
The deep red low V-neck and long black coat that only covered half of his arms. The baggy like black pants held up by a leather belt and boots.

It was like a whole new person.

You began to overlook your dress and sure enough he picked the one where he could touch up on your sides.

"Tch... Idiot"
You mumbled to yourself.

"Oh I'll be babysitting the kids tonight at my place."
Kalel spoke without anyone questioning it.

"This is pretty damn revealing Felix..."
You spoke hesitantly.

"Exactly."
Pewds said seductively but walked over to you dramatically grabbed you by the hips and pulled you towards him.

You wrapped your arms around his neck and went to go kiss him but was interrupted by the sound of Lucius screaming bloody murder.

"DADDY, STOP AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!"

Everyone couldn't help but burst into laughter as he stood in the doorway holding hands with Ken.

"Should we try again?"
He flashed a cocky smile your way.

"I thought you'd never ask..."
You shyly smiled as he leaned in, and then heard him grunt with a small jerk forward.

"What the fuck?"
He spoke in that tone he would usually use as he's gaming.

You look down to see Lucius angrily punching the back of Felix's knees. Remembering his foul language towards the child you quickly looked up to meet his eyes and slapped him straight across his left check.

"Well ouch woman..."

"Foul language shall not be spoken to the innocent!"
You yelled, trying your best to sound like a teacher while waving around your index finger.

Everyone was laughing for a good minute and then silence filled the air until Kalel broke it.

"Come along kids, we're gonna go have fun while your parents go have fun"

She put extra emphasis on that lat part as everyone did the cliche "ooooh" and whistling. You both gave kisses to the kids foreheads before they left.

You, Felix, Ken, and Ryan all walked down the pier looking at the stars and making small talk. The sounds of laughter filled the air as no one else was around to hear it.