Almost Friday's With PewDiePie

You woke up next to a shirtless sleeping Felix and your clothes were changed. You had your brofist pants on and instead of your TGIF shirt you had on a tube top. All the clothes in the bags were put away and the bags lay piled in each other in the corner. But none of that was important.

You just woke up to Felix!
In that bed!
Shirtless!

You have no clue what happened last night and even if he has pants on but you didn't dare to check.

You slowly crawled out of bed and started tiptoeing to the bathroom. You put water to your face to see if you were really awake.

You slammed your hands on the edges of the sink.

"This cannot be happening! Did I fall asleep on the couch? I don't remember a damn thing!"

While washing your face you graced your cheek, it felt bruised and sensitive.

Upon walking back into the room Felix started to wake up. He groaned and turned to the side probably looking for you.

"Good morning."
You said quickly.

"Ugh damn, morning."
He mumbled wiping his eyes and stretching, he smiled at you.

"Come here ____, last night was crazy you need some comfort."

"Yeah about that what happened last night I don't remember a thing, last thing I remember is falling asleep on the couch."

"Well I put you to bed and about a half hour later you came out of the room. You seemed pretty loopy like you were drunk, you started touching me and whatnot saying some stuff that I didn't take seriously at the moment..."

"Which was?!"

"It doesn't matter at the moment."

"Tell me!"

"No!"

"Do it, now!"

"You said you wanted me, okay?!"

Your heart dropped and you felt your face flush of all color.

"You wanted me... A lot of stuff happened last night but that is all I want to remember."

"So how did you end up in this bed...?"

"You pulled me here."

"So what other stuff happened last night?"
You were looking down rubbing your arms, ashamed of what you did.

"Marzia came to the door during the middle of the night to take me back but you were here. She got upset and saw that you were holding Maya so she took the dog and slapped you."

You stood in silence waiting for him to continue telling the story.

"She slammed the door, I held you. You removed my arms got some red wine and started drinking. You got drunk and started talking a bunch of nonsense. Then you said you wanted me. You pulled me into the bedroom took off my shirt along with yours and cuddled up to me, you kissed my cheek and fell asleep. Happy?"

"Very."

He turned to get out of bed put on his shirt and walked to the kitchen. He made you two some pancakes and put a variety of toppings on the table for you to choose from.

"So it's Friday and even though it most likely won't be posted today like usual, would you wanna do a Friday's with PewDiePie video?"

You smiled brightly.
"Of course, Felix! What will we be doing?"

"So I was thinking of a boyfriend vs. girlfriend thing but you know, without that title."

"Sounds great! Thanks, I've always dreamed of this."

"No problemo brochacho!"

He patted your head and continued to eat his breakfast as you two chit chatted.