A Fantasy Wedding

"Felix did you pay for everything?!"
You yelled from across the house.

"Yes everything was paid for in full!"

"Are you sure I don't have to go through a checklist?"

"I'm sure!"

You sighed, hoping his words were true. You thought to yourself about what idea he has for the wedding. Yeah, he can be a geek but he still is very romantic.

Lost in thought thinking of all the things he could have in mind for this, video game wise. He plays so many it's hard to tell what he'll use.

Will he mix some together?
Will he bring cosplay into it?
Some fancy theme for the after party?
L.A.R.P.?

Dear God don't let it be L.A.R.P.

You guys were about to head over to get everything ready, well he would be getting everything ready. You heard your phone ring and snapped into reality.

"Rebecca...?"
You softly questioned but answered it anyway.

"Hello?"

"Hey ____! It's me, Becca. Listen, I won't be able to make it to your wedding today. I'm so sorry."

"Dang that sucks, I won't hound you about coming it's okay. I'll make sure to leave you some goodies!"

"Thanks so much for understanding, good luck."

It couldn't get any worse, not that you wanted to jinx it. You could hear Lucius in the distance of the house.

"So can I fly daddy!?"

Fly? What the hell are they talking about now?

"No it's just a costume Lucius."

You could hear him loudly huff, only imagining him childishly crossing his arms. He is a quiet boy but sometimes he acts like his sister when she plays video games, sassy.

"Let's go everyone! I shouldn't have to tell you guys this every time we have to do something important! It should be an instinct to be ready early!"

You could hear the fast pitter patter of the kids sandals against the wood floor above. Then there was the loud and heavy stomps of Felix chasing after Lucius, trying to put a shirt on him.

You crossed your arms and looked up the stairs when Clem stood.
"How much longer to I have to wait witch?"

"We're ready momma, gosh."
She puffed walked down the stairs and past you.

"Yeah better be gosh."
You grabbed her under her armpit and then between her legs so you could get a grip.

Lifting her up so that she was horizontal in your arms. You waited for her to plead to let her down.

"What are you gonna do now?"
Felix teased her.

"Help me daddy!"

"Sorry I have your brother!"
He manically laughed and jumped out of the door.

"Now you're helpless."

"Momma I love you, pleeeeeeease!"

"Mhmm I bet you do."
You threw her over your shoulder, lightly spanking her butt every time she tried to kick you.

~*~*~*~*~*

You guys neared a pier that was cleared of all people just for the wedding. They brought in two large trailers so that the guys and girls could get dressed in them separately.

You walked into the girls trailer and felt an immediate awkward atmosphere. Looking to your right, sitting on the couch was (bff/n). Blinking a few times in disbelief and your mouth hung down a little bit, not being able to have any words come out.