Coachella Day 2

You woke up that morning and violently ran to the bathroom to throw up in the toilet.

"Felix!"

No answer, but you could hear him shifting around in the bed.

"Felix give me one of my pregnancy tests!"

You could hear the heavy hotel sheets being thrown to the ground. Him shifting through your luggage vigorously.

"There's one in my purse from the other day!"

He dashed into the bathroom with the pregnancy test hugged you tightly and kissed you on the forehead. He shut the door lightly behind you and waited for you to be done with your business.

"Done?"

"Yeah, hold on let me put it down on the counter."

He swished in the door open not giving you a chance to put it down. He snatched it out of your hand and put it down for you.

You could see the tears filling in his eyes as he leans against the counter next to the test.

"How long?!"

He started sounding hostile. You walk up to him and hug him as he eases into it, slowly wrapping his arms around you.

"I set my phone timer for five minutes."

Just then the phone alarm rang. He hugged you tighter so you reached for it behind him. You held it up behind him to check it. You could feel tears hit your shoulder and his sniffling.

"Is this real ____...?"

"What do you mean?"

"I can see the test through the small mirror above the toilet behind you..."

"Oh."

"Can I see that."

He takes it slowly out of your hands, and takes a picture of it and tweets.

"Bros I'm pregnant..."

The replies were great.

"It'll be fabulous!"
"I didn't know you were a girl."
"You're having a baby?!"
"Your fiancé is pregnant?!"

It made you smile. You are having PewDiePie's baby, but the symptom came faster than expected and was more violent. Maybe it's normal for the first time being pregnant.

"No stepping foot out of this place, understand?"
He stomped his foot and crossed his arms.

"But Coachella!"
You pleaded.

"No too risky I need my fiancé to be healthy and our baby."

"Alright, alright. Can we at least go do something?"

"The fair?"

"Oh my lord yes!"

You dashed into the shower and washed up.

You walk over to the luggage and grabed a white crop top lavender high waisted shorts and white creepers.

Might as well wear these clothes while you still can.

"Felix you ready?!"

No answer.

"Goddamnit... Where did he run off to this time?"

A notification came from your phone, it was a text from Felix.

"I had to handle some business downstairs so I'll grab you something to eat and be right up
:3 love you."

What kind of business?

Maybe a meet up or a phone call...

You weren't going to stress over it, it was his business that he had to handle and that's that. You finished getting ready and he stepped into the door with food for you to stuff you face with.