Felix Arvid Ulf Kjellberg

4 years later.
~*~*~*~*~*
Felix's P.O.V.
~*~*~*~*~*

"It's unbelievable really...

How since I was 21 I wished to never loose the woman I loved. But then we split and honestly it wasn't her fault. Ever since day one I noticed this woman, a subscriber to your old man. She subscribed, liked all my videos, and commented on each one. Even though I noticed her I never said a word, she started following me on twitter and replied to all of my tweets.

She was a hardcore bro.

I figured she watched all my videos so that kept me going throughout the beginning. I met a woman named Marzia, she was beautiful. We went through a lot together and when she found out I was looking at a woman she started to get suspicious. Her and I broke up after she cheated on me and I went on my way to where this woman lived in hopes of finding her. I did and I never regretted a moment of it.

I knew I loved her.

And even though I rushed through things way faster than I should've I don't regret it because I feel like I've known her for forever. But in the end I lost her as well, even worse than the other. We had been through thick and thin, good and bad. I couldn't have asked for anyone better than her though. And even though I lost her I got two of the best kids I could have asked for.

My little gamer Clemmy-cloo and Snow White man Lucius.

When ever someone asks me about your mother all I can say is that she was and always will be, the love of my life. She was my everything the center of my world. She was way more beautiful than Marzia inside and out. I'll never forget her"

"That's a nice story daddy-o. Even though I've heard it once every year on moms birthday."
Clementine said picking her head up from the Nintendo 2ds XL.

"I love hearing that story Clem!"
Lucius said running out to the backyard.

"Your brother is right Clemmy."

I went to go pick her up and haul her over my shoulder. I spun her around.

"You remind me so much of your mother."

She giggled in response.
"How?"

I clenched to my necklace.
"She was My Gamer Girl."

"Now comm'on little girl, let's go record a video."

~*~*~*~*~*

*cries* this is the end I love you all!

I'm going to do my other fanfics but maybe in time I'll do another Pewds fanfic just in a different way or do the kids growing up with their papa-pewds in the kids P.O.V.

I dunno, you guys tell me...

But I know this fanfic did go very fast so another one written in a different way is a good idea.

But you guys were the best supports ever and I loved that and all your comments made my day and kept me going.

I wanted to finish this one fanfic because I wanted to branch out into other fanfics sorry...

See you guys soon!