Friday's With PewDiePie

You wanted to stay in your pajama's and put on your tgif shirt instead, it only seemed right since it's an early Friday morning and your doing a Friday with PewDiePie video.

Felix decided to not leave you alone and put on the same pants he happened to have stored away and a blank grey t-shirt.

You sat on a sofa where a tripod was set up a few feet away. You knew you were nervous, not just because of the camera and the 30 million people who will watch but what everyone will say or think.

The thoughts kept rambling through your head of all these possibilities.

"They could think we're an item even though they don't know about last night, we never slept together. They could also be happy for him moving on but the bitter side could be them hating on him moving on to another girl, I can't deal with that pressure."
You mumbled quietly.

You stood up immediately as he was fixing the tripod.

"I can't do this!"

He looked at you confused
"Do what?"

"This, this video! People have probably already forgotten about me after that whole twitter thing. Doing a video with you that would usually be with Marzia doesn't feel right..."

"Chillax woman. Let's just take the video I'll edit it and if we decide to put it up later then we will. If not then I'll just keep it for memories."

"Okay, I guess I'm fine with that..."

You look down at your pants, counting every brofist you see just to pass the time till he's ready.

"Alright, we're ready for this!"
He said as he gave you an air highfive.

"The challenges I've came up with will not be told until the video starts, got it?"

"Gotcha!"

"Hey by the way how would you feel on being my girlfriend...?"

You froze, your heart started pounding and your skin was getting warmer and warmer by the second. He said it so casually like he had done that a million times before.

He hits record and sits on the couch with you, he does some weird warm up faces and noises that make you laugh.

"Hey that was cute!"
He said pointing at you.

"How's it going bro's my name is PewDiePie and I'm here with..."

He points at you, you pause for a second having no clue what to say. Should you say your real name or what? You finally decided something to say.

"His girlfriend!"

He looks at you with his stunning pale blue eyes that start to tear up, and a huge smile spread across his face. He grabbed your waist and pulled you towards him, making you lay on top of him on the couch and he squeezes you. He pecked you on the lips and let go.

"Holy shit bros, you have no idea how happy I am right now... I'm so happy that this video is going to be up on an actual fucking Friday!"

You two burst into laughter to the point where your stomach hurt.

"Okay so we're going to do 3 challenges whoever wins get's a point so let's do this!"

And you two gave your best manly faces. He turns towards you so you do the same.

"First challenge! It doesn't really have a name but basically what you do is each person grabs the other persons left or right cheek and they pull at it back and forth. First one to laugh loses!"

You both grab each others cheeks and start. You can feel that you wanna laugh so badly because of all the sounds that are happening from the cheek flapping. You start to smile but relax and examine his face to distract you taking little facts from each part of his face.

He starts to laugh.
"Why haven't you laughed yet?! I saw you smiling, you were gonna laugh!"

"I'm just too good to laugh."
You smirked at him.

"Don't get too cocky the next one is my game girl!"
He snaps his finger.

"Next challenge is the thumb wrestle"
As he holds out his hand.

"Hey you fixed these challenges didn't you?! So you could win!"

"I have no idea what you are talkin' about!"

He grabs your hand and slams it into his. After ragingly moving your hand around to get your thumb onto his he catches your thumb. As he says the last few words of his sentence you start to go bite his hand.

"AH! YOU CAN'T BITE ME WOMAN!"

You laughed so much you start running out of breath and your face turns a bright shade of red.

"Hey at least you won."
You say as you caught your breath.

He throws you over his shoulder and put you on a chair. He pushes the couch aside and brings you back over.

"Okay last challenge, we both spin in a circle looking up for a minute without closing our eyes and whoever falls first loses!"

You both spin around for a minute as Edgar starts barking at the both of you. Then you both stop and start ramming into each other to knock the other one over.

You ended up ramming him to fall and the bounce back made you fall at the same time.

"Damn I guess that means it's a tie, eh pewds?"

"Damnit yeah... Well I guess that means we both get hit with an arrow in the arm."
He smiles at you.

"Hey I was never told of a punishment!"

"Well the more you know... Let's do it!"

You both end up leaving a mark on each others arm.

"Thanks for watching, stay awesome bros!"

As he was doing the brofist you were behind him and shot another arrow at his but making him squeal like a dog after it gets stepped on.