Why Me?!

You froze in place just watching what was going on, your face flushed of all color and your heart dropped. He pulled away from her and brushed her hair out of her face and you could clearly see now.

"This is goodbye, Marzia..."
He said softly but loud enough for you to hear. She refused to leave, you kept walking to the table.

"Felix? What is Marzia doing here?"
You said bluntly not breaking eye contact with her.

"She was just leaving, right Marzia?"
It sounded like he was tricking you but you wanted to have faith in him.

"Excuse me? I'm not done here. I'm not leaving until you're mine and leaving with me!"

You could see those imaginary purple flames coming from her body.

"That's just too bad Marzia! What you did to me was wrong and I'm done with you! I found someone else now who I trust and feel something for!"

But we just met...

The way he was angry was pretty hot especially because he was defending you.

"Oh really? This is her, right?"
She said pointing at you.

She flipped over your spaghetti onto your chest then onto your lap. You got up quickly dropping the plate to the floor trying to avoid crying.

"I have to go now..."

You picked up your purse and started rushing out the door.

"____ wait!"

You had to keep walking you couldn't being in that situation anymore. Home wasn't that far so you got there faster than expected.

When you got home you went straight to your room took off the dress and placed it down on the floor so it didn't get the bed dirty.

You took it into the bathroom and called up your friend.

"BFF/N I hate guys so damn much, especially famous ones they bring so much drama!"

"Does that mean you're gonna be a lesbian or something?"
She started laughing.

"Ugh this isn't a joke BFF/N! I seriously got my heart broken today! I thought Felix was different, why me?!"
You were screaming no longer talking, you were furious.

"Wait Felix as in who?"

"PEWDIEPIE!"

You told her what happened at the restaurant.
There was a long moment of silence and she spoke again very calmly.

"You haven't seen his tweets have you? He seems crazy about you and hurt, everyone is worried..."

"I'll check them later I gotta get the food out of this dress, bye."

You hung up the phone and slammed it on the counter scraping the last of the food into the trashcan.

You put the dress in the washer and went to check twitter, every tweet you saw put you in awe as your eyes grew wider and wider.

There was about 23 tweets all referring towards you.
"I'm sorry"
"How could I have been so stupid"
"I shouldn't have just sat there"
"Please come back, I need another chance"
"It was a mistake"
But the last one caught your eye.
"Give me one day, one day only just to prove that I can make everything better @yourtwittername"

He found out your twitter it was crazy, everyone knew who he was talking about. Your twitter notifications were going crazy and your followers were going up in thousands. You felt bad with all the attention, you didn't do anything for it.

You spent days ignoring him because you had no clue what to do. But the texts, tweets and calls were overwhelming so you gave in.

"I'll give you one day Felix, one! We'll talk tomorrow okay..."

"That's all I need trust me, just pack a bag okay? Bye."