YouTube King Returns

"Oh um, okay. Well do you even know where I live?"
You texted back.

"Oh crap... That'd probably be some good info xD"
You laughed and responded with your address.

Since you had a few hours you decided to go on YouTube, not looking for any video in general but you always check PewDiePie's channel first. He posted a video not too long ago so you decided to watch.

"How's it going bro's my name is PEWDIEPIE!"

It was a regular gaming video so you watched with a smile like always. You knew he was happy again. Making gaming videos with all his funny remarks, screams, and laughing.

Towards the end of the video it got serious, he started talking about something so different.

"So bros to make it official I'm sorry to say that me and Marzia are no longer together, we split up but it might be best to do that. I will be making videos regularly again so expect to see a Fridays with PewDiePie video on Friday because I will have a guest on there with me, I haven't asked her yet but I'm so sure she'll do it. Alright, brofist!"

Is he talking about me?! No he couldn't be, but then again...

You knew you would say yes in a heartbeat. You weren't even focused on the fact that Felix and Marzia split up, maybe it gives you a chance to be with him.

Your wish is coming true.

You kept looking at the comments, most of them were about the same.

"Who is she?!"
"Found another hottie already?!"
"Go Pewds!"

The thought of this made you happy but it also made you feel like something bad was going to happen. You chose to ignore the feeling.