Birth Of The Kjellberg's

It's been months since you came out of the hospital, you and Felix have been playing games together non stop. It was almost like your bonding time.

You laughed and argued while playing but loved every second of it. Your MineCraft series was a hit.

When you tweeted
"What should our theme be? Go vote!"
With a link below it.

They were given the option of
•Fantasy
•Horror
•Island
•Sky World

Horror won but that made it all the more fun considering how spooked Poods get's when playing.

You both installed a few mods but the best part was making and installing a Silent Hill mod. Seeing the look on his face every time it turned to nighttime was priceless.

~*~*~*~*~*

You two were recording and playing Minecraft. Laughing, screaming, trying to make it through the night alive.

You were doing one hell of a job that day.

You kept protecting Felix so he wouldn't die so much, usually when he dies so much he goes insane.

Just like that old PewDuckPie game.

You started feeling a lot of pain but rubbed it off because it happened just about everyday.

As you played it got to the point where you would pause what you were doing to see if it would keep hurting. You wouldn't make a sound.

Felix turned around.
"You okay?"

"Yeah, I'm..."
You paused again.

"When did the doctor say the due date was?"

"Tomorrow."
You responded.

"Oh, okay."

"But..."
You paused.

"But I don't think these kids want to wait any longer."

You two sat in silence, the cameras were still going and the microphones. Everything was seen and heard.

"Wait so you're telling me you need to go to the hospital now?"

"Yes Felix, let's go!"

He rushed to the front door as you struggled behind. The contractions happening from the walking.

"Forgetting something?!"
You yelled from upstairs.

"Oh crap, sorry."

"Yeah, just help me already."

He managed to swoop you up wedding style and carry you down the stairs all the way to the car.

"Doesn't this hurt? Aren't I heavy?"

"Like a cow but I gotta help you."

"So romantic..."
You said sarcastically and rolled your eyes.

"I'm just honest babe."
He laughed nervously.

He started the car and zoomed off the the hospital.

I hope this isn't a false alarm...

You guys finally neared a stop in the hospital parking lot.

"Alright just help me walk, I just need to walk."

He grabbed your arm and put around his waist so you could walk with support. You couldn't even get to the door because when you did your waters broke.

You started to feel light headed afterwards. Felix quickly sat you on the bench right outside of the doors and ran inside screaming for a doctor.

Many doctors came to help you.

Some lady kept asking you all sorts of medical questions about your waters breaking while being taken into the room.

When you were finally giving birth to the kids. Never in a million years did you think you would turn out this way.

Dating Felix, getting engaged, moving in with him, becoming his gaming partner, having his kids, soon to be married.

It was a lot to take when you think about it, but you don't regret a thing. Nothing mattered when you could see Felix holding your hand throughout the whole time.

He tried his best to not be nervous even though he was, very.

Before you knew it you had pushed out both babies. As the lady handed you the kids Felix kissed your forehead.

"Good job babe."

You held both of the one in each arm stroking the back of the girls head and the boys cheek.

"Clementine, Lucius... Mommy loves you both very much. You both are my fighters."
You said very faintly due to you being exhausted.

"Felix I hope you can fill out the paperwork."

"Of course my lady."
He bowed and walked out of the room.

You had some time alone with the babies as you tried to calm them down from just being birthed.

Felix came back into the room after about an hour.

"Clementine Lee Kjellberg and Lucius Ash Kjellberg are now apart of our family."

"Are those middle names supposed to refer to something?"

"No why?"

"Isn't it a coincidence that the man who took care of Clementine in the game was named Lee and you enjoy using fire in the game Lucius and after fire burns all that's left is ash."

"Holy shit I never thought about that but it's genius."

"Are you serious? You didn't even think about that?"

"No I just thought the names had a ring to it... But we're not going back now."

"If you say so."

~*~*~*~*~*

After a few days you both were let out of the hospital, things couldn't get any better. You could fully settle down now, nothing else matters now. You have a beautiful family and a nice home to live in.

I'll have to figure out what these two like and dislike...

Their habits, what if they are completely different from each other? After all one is a boy one is a girl. It should be small things like boys like action figures and video games while girls like dolls and makeup.

Shit, but look at me I'm rarely even like a stereotypical girl.

So far Lucius seems like a quiet boy doesn't cry much, it's harder to tell what he wants and when. It's easy to take him out to places. He seems his happiest when he's outside, like a park. Big open field with nice soft green grass and large shady trees. He'll play in the grass for hours, and fall asleep under the tree on the picnic blanket Felix and you set up. Whenever it's a semi cloudy day and the wind is nice he always urges to go outside by banging his hands on the front door or the see through door to the backyard. Animals love him too, anything like dogs, cats, rabbits, birds, squirrels don't run from him but instead go up to him and examine him. They stick around him for awhile and play in their own ways before they leave.

A real Snow White right there.

Clementine is a handful, she is loud and even though she doesn't speak yet she has that energetic and optimistic feel to her, she loves attention. She enjoys being cooped up in the house, you can't have an electronic around her for a second. If you have a phone she'll try to take it, if she can't get her hands on it she'll get fussy. Give something like a game controller to her and she'll be quiet and occupied for hours even if she isn't playing anything for real.

Next generation gamer, watch out daddy Pewds.

They seem so opposite yet they get along perfectly fine. Sometimes they seem like they're talking to each other. One will make a noise and the other will respond with a noise of their own.

Clem is very protective of her brother, even though he doesn't cry often when he does his sister is right there. It looks like she is hugging him, to comfort him. She's like his rock.

She is the younger sibling though, it's cute.