Coachella Day 1

You were traumatized with the way she woke you up. Banging a pot on the floor and screaming at you.

"Brighton?! Brighton, London?! Are you insane?!"

Your eyes could barely stay open.

"What time is it?"

"Time for you to stay here in this town!"

She was overreacting, maybe just a little.

"God ____, you're really leaving me."

Tears started rolling down your face. The thought of leaving your bestfriend and mother was horrible but you can't stay cooped up in your cage forever.

"I'm sorry! I need this!"

"No you don't! Take your stuff and leave!"

She threw your purse at you and walked to the front door to open it for you. Felix was waiting outside in the car, he must've picked it up last night.

You glumly walked out to the car and stepped in.

"It'll be okay babe, I promise."

"She told you?"

He started the car and started driving out the driveway.

"Yeah she gave me a huge rant and then told me to pick you up."

"Sorry..."

"It's fine at least I know you're thinking of moving to Brighton."

He gives you a smart ass smile. You playfully punch him.

"So you ready for Coachella my dear?"

"At least let me shower when we get home."

"Fine."

You unlock the door and step inside. Everything was gone. The floors were spotless not a single furniture item around. Felix is a pretty hard worker and determined.

You just stood in front of the door as he closed it and locked it behind him.

"Take it all in, this move is happening now."

"Where did it all go?"

"Ken, Jack, Ian, Anthony and Cry."

"Jeez..."

You put your purse down in the bedroom and grabbed a pair of clothes set it out on the bed. You snatched a towel and headed to the bathroom.

"I'm about to take a shower Felix!"

You yelled while he was recording. The only thing he hasn't packed yet, his setup.

You could hear his voice faintly

"Without me?!"

"Stupid."

You turn on the warm water, it splashes against your back making you jump a bit. You calmly ease into it.

Pewds recording room was almost right underneath you so you could here all his screams and laughing.

He still makes you smile like a little girl.

You turned on bluetooth to a speaker in the bathroom and started singing your lungs out.

You had to get into the Coachella mood somehow, what better way than loud music and singing.

When you finally got out the shower you put on your comfy lounge clothes because it was gonna be a long car ride.

Coachella starts tomorrow.