Let's go!

"Why a bag?"
You said to yourself.

It didn't bother you at all really, you like him so what could go wrong? Well other than Marzia. They don't live together as far as you know so that was a plus.

You pulled out a small luggage bag from under your bed, opened your closet and drawers.

You packed a triangle bikini first just in case and extra clothes. You packed two different kinds of clothes. One was a cream colored scarf with a F/C dress that went to your mid thigh white stockings and cream colored closed toe heels. The other outfit was black combat boots with studs all over your toes, grey high waisted jeans, and a black short sleeve crop top.

You weren't sure what the weather would be like. You packed 3 pairs of underwear and 3 bras, you put them in a secret pocket under all the clothes.

You grabbed a pair of socks as well along with your extra hair brush you never used and it makes more sense to put your toothbrush in the bag in the morning.

You packed your pajama's last. You were throwing every piece of clothing onto the floor finding no pants whatsoever, you were praying that the first pants you find weren't going to be those Brofist ones.

Sadly your wish didn't come true. So you slammed them into your bag along with a black short sleeved shirt that had "TGIF" in bold white letters across your chest. Then you went to sleep in your undergarments.
~~~~~~~~~~
The next morning you were woken up with Felix sitting at the end of your bed playing with your feet. Poking it and stoking his finger from your heel to your toes seeing if it would tickle you.

"How did you get into my house...?"
You groaned sitting up in your bed, covering your upper half with the bedsheets.

"Your mom let me in, you look really peaceful when you sleep."
He started laughing and stopped suddenly.

"That wasn't weird was it? It probably was..."
He looked down into his lap.

"No, I've heard much weirder things trust me. What time is it?"

"Well it is 7:46 sleepy head!"

"Why did you come so early?!"

"The early bird get's the worm. But in this case the early Felix get's the ____!"
He cheesily smiled.

"Fine, fine. Now scooch out of my room so I can get dressed!"

"Alright, fine."

You decided to take the outfit with the combat boots out of the luggage and put it on. You put your hair up in a high ponytail and leaving some strands of hair on your face.

You stepped out of the room and downstairs to the living room to see Felix and your mother socializing quietly.

He turned around to see you standing there confused.

"Ready to hit the road?"
He stood up and hugged your mom.

"Yeah let's go!"
You hugged your mother and walked out the door into the passenger side of the car.

"Okay off to the house we go!"
He cheered as he started up the car.

He must've been driving for hours because you fell asleep in the car, the last thing you remember is seeing a large number of trees.

When you woke up and looked around it a was a secluded property a fairly large house that had a gate wrapped around it.

You picked your stuff up out of the trunk and brought it inside. It was just as big on the inside as it was on the outside. Felix dropped some more bags behind you.

"Here she is. Two bathrooms, an inside pool with a hot tub connected right outside of it, an arcade/game room, gym, bar, movie theatre, my office, and one bedroom."

One bedroom...

It kept repeating in your head.

"Let's go put our stuff away, shall we?"
He smiled grabbing your hand and pulling you to the bedroom.