epilogue....................part one

Five months later................

Nate and nathans pov...............

Nate!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Whats up lil bro. Nathan says pulling off his shirt.

Excuse me, but you do know we are the same age, and more importantly we are twins.

Yeah, but I was born first, so that makes you my lil brother. Nate said, grabbing nathan ass.....stop, or I will have to bend you over and f***you raw........and so hard, my own a** will feel it. Whatever lil bro.

Anyways, back to what I was saying...............

Have you noticed that paige has been acting differently. These past few months.

How so, nathan says, raising a brow in confusion.

Well, shes been sleeping a lot, and also shes been eating more, shes gaining weight, and shes moody.

How moody have she been.....I stopped untieing my sheo and just stared at him. Have you not noticed.

He shook his head no.........yeah well he have been into pack business a lot. Paige and I barely sees him.

So like the other day she cried so hard when we watched lion king. On the part with mufasa death, and scar blaming simba for it................she cursed the movie out. It scared the s*** out of me.

I licked my lips, looking at his exposed chest. He looked at me and sirked knowingly.................

Nathan pov......................

Shes been eating wierdly too, I told him.

How so ? he asked, rasing that sexy brow again. Damn thats so hot. Shes eating pickles in ice creame, thats so discusting.

I guess he says, pulling off his shoes, socks and pants, while crawling to his side of the bed.

I got a nice glimpse of his arse, causing my little nathan to spring alive. I pulled the rest of my clothing off and quickly followed. I climbed over top his legs.

Nathan, what are you doing.

I start kissing his legs and thighs moving my way up his body. He was a moaning mess. Im going to tell you what I think is going on with our mate, then I am going to take care of my twin, u know relieve you of all the stress and tention building up inside you.

He smirked, I missed you nathan. I missed you too. I reached his neck and attacked his soft spot. I left marks but not where people can see........paige isnt here, she is in the rhelm of elders for three weeks, people dont know a out our twincest, and thats how we want it.

Uhh!!!!!!! Nathan that feels good as I feel his hand snake up my boxers too my a**. I moaned from the feel of it. Tell w0me what you think is going on with paige, brother......I need you.

I think shes pregnant, do you think she knows and not telling us anything. Uhh!!!!!! Maybe about being pregnant, but im sure she wont keep it from us.

I guess youre right. I said to nate, still sucking his neck.

Warning..............sex scene. Twincest.

Nate pov...........

Nathan, stop teasing me.

Im not, im just making love to you. I dont want to rush this. We dont know when the next time we will be together like this. My twin whispers.

I squeezed his a** and pull him down on me an start grinding our members together. Uh, uh, uh,we both moaned, our sounds echoing of the walls in our sound proof room.

Next thing I know, he had removed both mine and his own boxers. He began a trail of hot kisess down my body, he reached my member and wasted no time hollowing his throat and swallowing me whole. His face was firmly snggled in my pubic hairs.

Uhh, nathan....that.....feeels......amazing.

He slowly released my member with a pop off the tip. He continued down two my a**. He spread my cheeks and circled his tongue on my opening. I moaned out his name and was practically begging.

Mmmmm......nathan baby, I won't you inside me right now, no lube just all you.. he looked at me in disbelief. Are you sure nate, last time I did that, you were really mad at me.

We didnt have sex for a month.

Yeah im sure, I was being stupid. I apoligize for that. Come on baby bro.....show me what you got, I told him, grabbing his lil nathan stroking it to get it extra hard, but I wont him hard as he can get. I slid down under him and took him in my mouth.

Move nathan, f*** my mouth. He wasted no time, he grabbed hands full of my hair and began f****** my mouth. He was on edge, I pulled him off, he was panting so hard, he didnt realize I was lining him to my hole, until I push him inside me just enough for him to snap out of his panting.

God dammit, nate. I forgot how good you felt around my d***. He pushed his hips, adjusting to my walls, and then he thrust himself so deep in me, I screamed and moaned his name, he smirked down at me.

We both were panting, his panting stopped before mine. We lift my knees under his arms and began an eratic f***.

Uhhh, nate. You feel so good baby....I think, uh. I think......im.......about......to.......cum..........ahhhhhhhhhh, shit.

Just as he released, I stroked myself, I knew I was on the edge of my release. Nathan watch me make myself cum, he watched and began moving inside me again. The intensity of him f****** me and me stroking myself, had him in a frenzy again

I think im cumming again, and just like that, we both released together, him inside me again, and me on both our chest.

He collapsed on top of me, his member falling out of me. I wrapped my arms
Around my little brother. I hugged him so tight.

Nate......thats to tight, im sorry; I just you so much. I promise I will make more time for you and paige from now on.

Now, lets get some sleep, paige will be home tomorrow. We need rest, we will talk to her about your theories.

O.k. nate, I love you, he said and fell to sleep, me right after.

so, the picture is of paige pregnant. I decided for her to have twins. I just want to give a little peak, so you guys know that shes having twins....but the genders are a surprise.