the alphas......... part two

Nathan's........pov

*Ring* *Ring* *Ring*

The phone rang, bringing my brother and i out of our plans.

I answered, hello glasier residence. Yes is this nate or nathan glasier. The man on the other end says.

Yes,  this is nathan.....how can i help you. I asked him.

Well im officer randell, i have a zane colt in custody, for possession of a fire arm.

"What", are you fucking kidding me. He have a permit for that, and on top of everything hes a licensed body giard of chris brown. You know the famous singer.

Yes well he refused to put it in safety. Can someone pick him up please.

I sighed and looked at my brother. Yes sir well be there in A hour.

O.k. sir, see you then, oh one more thing, its $50,000 to release the weapon to you.

I sighed once more and said o.k., we are on our way.

I hung the phone up, damn this the third time this week.

Every since that human girl got into that accident, he have been rebelling, especially when we ordered him to come home, i said to nate.

He rubbed his temples, lets go. I really hope he finds his mate next week.

My phone vibrated in my pocket. It read chris.

My man, hows the honeymoon.

Its cool he said. Yeah right, you know you loving every bit of it. Whats up my man.

Have you heard from zane, he said. I havent heard from him since yesterday.

I told him to tell you guys, that we were comming home tomorrow. Well the guy is in jail, he refused to put his pistol in a storage box.

Damn, that dude need to get over paige. When he said the name of the girl causing all the problems for our beta, my wolf was paceing. Why do i have a feeling that this girl is something more.

My brother looked up, because he heard tbe name too, what the hell is happening. We will find out soon enough, she k,ows about us and is comming to tbe ball.

My brother and my wolves are on edge. Whats the matter oliver, i asked him.

Im not sure.....something about that name gives me goose bumps, he says.

Well we will find out next week.

We arrived at the station and nate paid the fines while i signed zane out. 

We took a seat and waited almost a hour, zane walked out, he looked a mess. He had a five o clock shadow. His hair was pulled back in a messy pony tail.

His shirt was untucked, his shoesrings were not in his shoes, "probably to prevent the inmates from hanging they self or any one else." He was not his self.

Dude, i am so fed up with yo shit, my brother uelled at him from the driver seat. He sat in the back with his head hanging.

I do not feel sorry for you, you are the fucking warrior commander of the largest pack in the world, and you are acting like a child.

I hereby take you off body guard duties for chris, while he is touring. You will stay here and be body guard to our mate when we find her. And  send the twins to body guard chris, when he tours. They have not found there mates yet so it will be fine.

Zane groaned and huffed out a yes alpha. Is there a problem zane. My twin nate asked.

No alpha, zane said. It was quiet the rest of the way. When we got back to the pack house he stormed out of the car,

Zane; nate called, yes alpha he said.

He pat the case zane gun as in, and said; you will get this back when our mate comes home.

He bowed his head saying yes alpha nate, then he bowed to me, alpha nathan. He turned on his heals and stomped up to his room like a five year old.

Damn this paige girl is causing problems for us.