elder mark and sammy time

⚠ warning this chapter is rated r, bxb. If you do not like this sort of intamacy, please do not read. I'm sorry if its offensive, but thanks all of those who would read.

************************************

After the talk I had with pg, about how we were going to get back at Lucifer for what he did to her, and get her sister and brother back, I did not expect to find my little mate wearing nothing but my pink dress shirt.

He looks so damn good. Damn, I look down at myself and run my hand over my cock.

He get to his knees and slowly unbutton my shirt starting at the top. It was pure pleasure and erotic. He got to the bottom of the shirt and unbuttuned it, making sure he still his beneath it. He looked at me through his eyelashes, causing me to suck in my breath. He stuck a finger up and gestured me over.

Mark, my big powerful elder, makee yours. I nod my head yes, and walked closer to him not noticing that I have stripped all of my clothes but NY boxers. Even the boxers were to small to confine me any longer.

He seemed to have noticed, he pulled the boxers down, my cock sprung free. His eyes widened at my length. He licked his lips, and said wow, you are huge, glory.

I chuckled at him. I stepped at him and opened the shirt, you are not so bad your self. I pushed the shirt off him. Although I love seeing you in my clothes, I love this more.

I dropped to my knees as n had him sit down on the edge. I kissed his lips.
Lay back baby and relax. You think you can do that for me baby.

Y-yes. Mark I love you so much, I want this and I would not regret this. You are my mate, and there is nothing that will keep me from being with you right now.

O.k. I love you too baby, and with that, I kissed up his thighs. He was moaning my name. I barely can hold my own release. I licked the tip of his mushroom, lapping up the precum, umm you taste like heaven. I want more of you.

I took him into my mouth all the way to the base. I grabbed my own cock strokeing it to the same rhythm as my mouth was sucking sammy so good.

I knew he was close, his moans were getting loud. My release is definitely close. He start thrusting into my mouth, gagging me only once, but I didn't mind, that was sexy of him. With one last thrust his dead slide down my throat, I stand up and he takes me into his mouth, making me have spasms in my legs and back. I soon release my dead down his throat.

Yum, you taste good to baby. I bent down and told him to lay back down.

I lick his asshole getting him ready for my beast. He's moaning and wiggiling his ass.

Uh, mark.....that feels so good baby.

You are so ready for me, I stuck there fingers in roughly, he squealed and a tear rolled down his face. Are you ok sammy, do you want me to stop.

Uh, no....mark. I knew this would hurt. Keep going o.k.

Alright baby, I bent and kiss the mark I put on the spot between his neck and collar bone.

Ok baby relax, I'm about to enter you. He nod his head, ok. Just do it mark, I need you inside me now, just uh come on baby.

Ok, I lined my self to his ready hole and shoved myself into him hard. He screamed. Oh shit mark, fuckin move.

As you wish baby, I moved at a slow pace, then I gradually speed up my pace. Then I slammed in him, hitting his prostate.

Oh what the fuck was that mark. I chuckled at him, I believe that's your prostate, baby.

Umm... Well that shit felt good, do it again.

So I slammed harder into him, ooooo, fuck mark, yes right there.

Sammy, you have a real potty mouth.........I said to him while thrusting fast into him. I grabbed his cock and begin pumping him fast as I was fucking him, both of us panting on the edge of releasing, then he shot out on both our chests, causing me to lick his mark and plunge my canines into the mark, while I spilled my seed inside him.

I dropped on top of him, making sure all my weight is not crushing him. I love you so much sammy. I will never let anything bad happen to you. I have one question to ask you.

What is it mark he said while rubbing his hand softly up an down my back causing me to shiver.

First I'm about to pull out of you o.k. then we can talk. He shook his head yes. Are you ready. Yes.

I pulled out and he hissed. Sorry I told him and kissed him. He is so geourgeous in this state.

I look over and see rose all on the walls. Wow, look sammy.

Whoa, what is that. Did you do that. No but you did. I guess our little mating, activated your powers.

What I wanted to say, I put my hand under the pillow and pulled out a little moaroon silk box, is......I open it and,

Will you marry me sammy.

He had tears, I wiped them away. Well will you I said to him.

Yes, he said and smiled. I picked him up, put the ring on his finger, I love you sammy, I love you too elder mark.

I chuckled at his flirting using my name. I smashed my lips to his and made love to him again. Damn I love this boy.........................

A/n....... So I decided that I will not right any more sex scenes for sammy and mark. The sequel will be about them and the twins and paige kids. Well I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter, I'll be writing as soon as possible.