Zane finds his mate

Paige................p.o.v

I cant believe those two alphas. They didnt allow zane to pick me up.

Fifteen minutes later...................

We pulled in front of this huge  mansion. Im guessing the alphas  pack house. There are so many cars out front.

You ready laney..... yeah as ready as i can be. Wait, i need make up. Go ahead ill be out . I  stepped out the caR and i swear every head turned and was stareing at me.

Paige......... i turned and locked eyes with the one and only zane. Oh its so good to see you.

You are so geourgeous. Wheres your friend, shes in the car still.

Paige, another familliar voice called my name,

As i turned my head i saw none other then chris brown. Hey chris; how are you. I walked over to him and hugged him, just as i was about to say something else i heard zane say.......
Mate, mine.

Zane...........p.o.v.

i walked out the front door of the pack house to see none other then paige, she wa geourgeous, the white ballroom dress made her features pop. she is so beautiful.

paige..................you are so geourgeous, wheres your friend....i asked her.

shes in the car still.

paige......i turned and chris was walking up. paige walked over and hugged him. hey kris how are you she said to him.

and thats when i looked up and saw the most beautiful green orbs i have ever seen, she looked up and froze, and so did i. i was stuck, time slowed down then i sniffed the air and smelled cinnamon and lilac..............................mate, mine.

oh, wow i heard paige say. i walked over to her and turned slightly to look at paige to see if it will be ok for me to talk to her, she nod and i went to grab her, putting my face into her crook of her neck, i kissed her spot where i would mark her.....................

Zane, we see you have found your mate nate said to me, then i heard the twins say mate, i looked up and saw them stareing at paige.

oh, my.....she said again and blushed a crimson red.

i guess verybody is finding there mates tonight.